“Real Brady Bros” podcast discusses Cincinnati Kids episode

BoddaH1994

• 2 weeks later...

Interesting note on this podcast, at one point Barry mentions that KI is a "great park" and is celebrating their 50th anniversary this year, and mentions that they will be celebrating that this year (paraphrasing). 

Think about it.  Why would he be mentioning the 50th anniversary and how they are planning on celebrating it this year?  Those details would not be known from an actor/podcaster unless something was in the works.   

I'd bet anyone a blue ice cream cone that they will have some sort of Brady-themed celebration at some point this year with some of the actors.  You heard it here first :)

• Like 1

12 hours ago, YOULLBEBACK said:

Interesting note on this podcast, at one point Barry mentions that KI is a "great park" and is celebrating their 50th anniversary this year, and mentions that they will be celebrating that this year (paraphrasing). 

Think about it.  Why would he be mentioning the 50th anniversary and how they are planning on celebrating it this year?  Those details would not be known from an actor/podcaster unless something was in the works.   

I'd bet anyone a blue ice cream cone that they will have some sort of Brady-themed celebration at some point this year with some of the actors.  You heard it here first :)

I listed to that section twice, and I think he didn’t explicitly say that they’d have an involvement. I heard what you heard at first.

Of course, I think you are correct because:

1. Duh. Makes sense.

2. It’s a little much for me to accept that he knew it was the park’s 50th anniversary when he claimed that the park had been bought 3 years earlier when they filmed in 1972. He didn’t have his park facts straight, but he somehow knew that.