A new sign for the 50th?

BoddaH1994

7 hours ago, BoddaH1994 said:

My friend sent me this. Weird part is, that sign isn’t old at all. 
DE4BD837-E388-4E0F-88E9-F8DC46D0DBB6.jpeg

While the sign did not look that bad, it was starting to show some wear recently. It is nice to see the sign getting some attention or maybe even a makeover for Kings Island’s 50th anniversary.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Ryan,  was that picture taken today?  If so, I doubt that there is a new sign actually in place on that backdrop by this weekend.  Seems like there is a lot of surface work being done to the sign, and given the fact that it is supposed to rain tomorrow and Thursday, they may not make much progress on it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CoastersRZ said:

Ryan,  was that picture taken today?  If so, I doubt that there is a new sign actually in place on that backdrop by this weekend.  Seems like there is a lot of surface work being done to the sign, and given the fact that it is supposed to rain tomorrow and Thursday, they may not make much progress on it.

I think that picture was taken today. Yesterday, there was no scaffolding or anything by the sign. I am not sure the sign will be done in time for opening day, but we shall see.

10 hours ago, FUN&ONLY! said:

I think that picture was taken today. Yesterday, there was no scaffolding or anything by the sign. I am not sure the sign will be done in time for opening day, but we shall see.

Possibly the 50th anniversary logo?

On 4/1/2022 at 10:40 AM, silver2005 said:

Bringing back the '72 lettering?

Cedar Fairs logos are as uncreative and bland as their theming used to be pre-Mystic Timbers.      I hope someone didn’t actually get paid to dot the I”s with a flag and call it a logo lol. 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, super7 said:

Cedar Fairs logos are as uncreative and bland as their theming used to be pre-Mystic Timbers.      I hope someone didn’t actually get paid to dot the I”s with a flag and call it a logo lol. 

Man, you just LOVE everything about Kings Island and Cedar Fair, don't you? ;) 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, BeeastFarmer said:

I almost passed out.  At first, I counted SIX flags.  Then I realized there are 7!

Well there are six now after Boddah took one :P

Disclaimer - please nobody get any ideas and actually take one.  That is how we see all the small touches stop.

• Haha 2