Six Flags Season Dining Plan

• KIBeast changed the title to Six Flags Season Dining Plan
44 minutes ago, KIBeast said:

SF Season Meal Plan

Not sure how I feel about this. I agree that this guy took advantage of his meal plan to a degree, but I also think the new limitations they put on it are entirely too restrictive. 

I'm not sure how much of a factor that story was. Pretty sure these parks have known for years that there are people who really take advantage but obviously that story went viral and they may have been afraid of even more people doing the same. Plus food prices have gone up a good bit and there is reason to believe there will be shortages.

Their pricing now in general is surprising. Some say they should focusing on improving their parks *before* they start charging higher prices. Though most of their parks are still cheaper than CF.

• Like 1

Parks like to copy each others industry trends.  First there was dynamic pricing at parks where you had to pick the day to attend and weekends always higher pricing.  Next came going cashless which all CF parks are this year, and Hershey Park will also follow that trend this season as well.  With inflation, labor, and food costs running very high, I can see a meal limit to the all season meal plans possibly coming to CF parks in the future.  I do think the 10 meal plan at Six Flags is too small of a quantity, especially for locals that visit often.  

• Like 1