Ride Wait Times 2022 Season

IndyGuy4KI

18 hours ago, flightoffear1996 said:

Anyone at the park today able to take a picture of the lines. Not sure why but I like seeing crazy lines. 

I'm not there, I have other methods of seeing stuff. The Diamondback line has overfill filled up, and nearly the normal queue out the entrance. It's a lot of people. 

Diamondback just went down for something, bunch of people leaving queue all of a sudden.

2 hours ago, Coasterteam said:

I'm not there but I'm on the off-site webcams, the Diamondback line has overfill filled up, and nearly the normal queue out the entrance. It's a lot of people. 

Diamondback just went down for something, bunch of people leaving queue all of a sudden.

Basically all the large rides went down in really bizarre ways.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, FUN&ONLY! said:

Has Kings Island confirmed they will finish repainting The Racer? Today, it seemed like no more had been painted since last week.

I really hope they finish painting it by the 29th. For many people who will be there that day, it will be the first time they have been back to Kings Island in years. It would be embarrassing to show them a half-painted ride. 

• Like 7

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
18 minutes ago, IndyGuy4KI said:

Most lines are pretty light except for The Beast. Almost a full queue now.

PXL_20220515_152502768.jpg

Beast is back to the huge crowd pleaser it once was, it'll be pretty busy all season! I'm glad to see the queue so full. Haunt will be crazy...

• Like 4

58 minutes ago, Orion742 said:

Are the wait times long today? Since it is a week day I was wondering if the rides were walk on. Specifically what are wait times on Orion and The Beast right now?

Longer than one would expect for an 8pm Wednesday with all the rain in the forecast that has yet to happen LOL.

Orion and Diamondback are in the 15-20min range and Beast in the 35min range.

20 minutes ago, disco2000 said:

Longer than one would expect for an 8pm Wednesday with all the rain in the forecast that has yet to happen LOL.

That's not encouraging. I was going to go tomorrow and the weather is expected to be much nicer. Though as long as its better than last Friday, I won't complain.

19 minutes ago, disco2000 said:

Thank you that helps so much! Doesn’t sound to crowded, but at the same time everyone might have decided to come on the first week day that Kings Island is open.

Didn't have time to post wait times today (Thursday 5/19/22) but it was a light day despite mostly nice weather. Longest wait I had was 13 minutes for Beast (or similar for BLSC) and got a bunch of walk-ons on Orion, DB, MT, Banshee... I think its the most I've gotten done in one day in a long time, if not ever. One downside: Beast was closed in the evening.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, DoomPlague said:

Didn't have time to post wait times today (Thursday 5/19/22) but it was a light day despite mostly nice weather. Longest wait I had was 13 minutes for Beast (or similar for BLSC) and got a bunch of walk-ons on Orion, DB, MT, Banshee... I think its the most I've gotten done in one day in a long time, if not ever. One downside: Beast was closed in the evening.

Great to hear! Did it get crowded in the evening?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The park's closed early three times this season? Didn't know that!

I can hear the fireworks from where I live, and I figured they were doing them early due to all the storms that have been happening (I'm guessing there's not a ton of people in the park right now, though...).

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MDMC01 said:

The park's closed early three times this season? Didn't know that!

I can hear the fireworks from where I live, and I figured they were doing them early due to all the storms that have been happening (I'm guessing there's not a ton of people in the park right now, though...).

Wasn't the lightning crazy?  A lot of action in a short period.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, disco2000 said:

Wasn't the lightning crazy?  A lot of action in a short period.

Didn’t see the lightning outside, but the amount of lightning bolt icons on the weather map (on the news station I was watching) was insane!

• Like 1

Crowds were light today thanks to heat. Everything was a walk on. This was my second visit this year, and this year is my first time back in the park since 2015. The park looks amazing! I was very impressed. I thought Beast felt great, MT was a surprise for me! I really really enjoyed that ride, and I did not think I would. I also really enjoyed Orion. I still like Fury 325 more, but I think Orion is a great addition to the park and will bring me back. Great job Kings Island! 

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, KI FANATIC 37 said:

Crowds were light today thanks to heat. Everything was a walk on. This was my second visit this year, and this year is my first time back in the park since 2015. The park looks amazing! I was very impressed. I thought Beast felt great, MT was a surprise for me! I really really enjoyed that ride, and I did not think I would. I also really enjoyed Orion. I still like Fury 325 more, but I think Orion is a great addition to the park and will bring me back. Great job Kings Island! 

It sounds like the weekdays are just walk ons this year!

I agree! The park has never looked better! I think Fury 325 is better but I feel like if you put Fury at Kings Island it just doesn’t work I think Orion is perfect for Kings Island and is my second favorite Giga behind Fury.

• Like 3

• IndyGuy4KI unfeatured and unpinned this topic