Think we will see teasing in 2022?

kissfan4

3 minutes ago, FUN&ONLY! said:

The grass area behind Diamondback’s brake shed would be a great VIP location as it is in less busy area of the park and does not get in the way of anything else. That area in general could be a good festival area in the future.

They actually used that area for the Banshee brew fest back in 2015/16 when they did it. That's where they had picnic tables, cornhole boards, and the live music stage set up. 

• Like 2

On 4/18/2022 at 6:24 AM, L_salyer said:

Has the C17R always been printed on this support because I went back to previous seasons videos and could not see it.

I cannot comment on the history of this marking.  But it appears to be a standard marking you often find on coaster supports.  The 17 is support 17, and the R means that’s the right side.  The support on the other side of the track likely is marked with C17L.

5 hours ago, KIEagle33 said:

It's probably unlikely, but we could see some sort of small hint towards a new attraction sometime during the 50th celebration. I really have no idea though.

All the more reason I'm glad that KIC is recording it! Unsure if we'll get any hints or teasers, but all the more reason to look for some!

• Like 3

One of my predictions is Congo Falls will close this season and a thrilling flat ride will replace it for next year. With KI now wanting to use Timberwolf more, I'm starting to doubt we'll see a huge retheme of Action Zone. I feel like Action Zone as is a good place to just hang around and ride some nice standard thrill rides in between concert acts. Just my thoughts. I also think we could very well see something in Soak City or Snoopy. We'll just have to wait and see. Lets just enjoy this season and take all in the 50th celebration! 

• Like 3

Inc. CF. there are only 3 water rides on the 'dry' side of the park-2 of which are basically next to each other.  CF still is popular and provides a nice soaking (and I mean soaking!) if that's what you want on a super hot day, so I doubt it's going anywhere.

• Like 1

On 4/28/2022 at 3:12 PM, Gabe said:

Inc. CF. there are only 3 water rides on the 'dry' side of the park-2 of which are basically next to each other.  CF still is popular and provides a nice soaking (and I mean soaking!) if that's what you want on a super hot day, so I doubt it's going anywhere.

Carowinds and their lack of water rides on the dry side says hi.  There is no guarantee for how long rides stay.

• Like 1

I would like to see a new dark ride.  Also, some might disagree but a more thrilling water ride like Pulsar in Belgium.

My ultimate desire would be a RMC.  I know because of the structural issues it was impossible, but I always wanted the SOB to get the RMC treatment.  I just really liked seeing the huge structure.  I love Steel Vengeance and if I ever could visit Japan, I would like to ride Hakugei.

But I am torn because that would mean we would not have gotten Banshee.  So I guess it worked out for the best.  But still would love a ground up RMC.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Just caught this and dont know if anybody noticed it, but at the end Barry says "Give me a moment I have to go find those blueprints". Could this be the start of something big, or just Kings Island messing with us? And if it is something, someone should go check mason city hall and see if there are any public documents/blueprints available ;)

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, CK29304 said:

Just caught this and dont know if anybody noticed it, but at the end Barry says "Give me a moment I have to go find those blueprints". Could this be the start of something big, or just Kings Island messing with us? And if it is something, someone should go check mason city hall and see if there are any public documents/blueprints available ;)

I'm guessing you've never seen the Cincinnati Kids episode of the Brady Bunch?

• Like 3

• 2 months later...
32 minutes ago, Orion742 said:

Think we will see teasing today for a new small attraction tomorrow?

There is a chance. In 2018, Kings Island announced that “something old would be new again” the day before announcing Kings Mills Antique Autos. The day before the announcement, the park invited guests and the media to join them the next day in the Festhaus for the announcement. I hope that if there is an announcement, Kings Island does it live with all park guests invited like they have either several other small additions in the past like when they announced Snoopy’s Space Buggies and Woodstock Gliders.

• Like 1