Top Ten Arrows That Should Be In PKI

ArrowOwnzU

I agree with most of those you posted. Drachen Fire would be cool as long as they did a little smoothing of the ride. I would also go with Big Bad Wolf as long as it would have the same setting and scenery and would replace Top Gun. You have to go for Loch Ness Monster and Orient Express just because they are so unique.

The only others I would ad would be maybe the Pepsi Max Big One from BPPB and Anaconda from PKD as long as they replaced the OTSR's with lap bars (and same setting of course ;) )

As for Phantom's Revenge, it is still technically an Arrow creation that Morgan modified or retracked.

Well since your including Drachen Fire ,Then I would have to say Steel Phantom instead of Phantoms Revenge.But as you can see from my signature My number one on the list would have to be Steel Phantom.And if we have to include any rides from Busch Gardens they would definatly have to loose some of the trim brakes,They are really trim brake happy at Busch Gardens.

While Arrow Is Old tecnology I would have to say I have at least a top three.

3. X (SFMM)

2. Viper (SFMM)

1. The Bat (PKI)

I know All The Reasons Why Bat was removed so there is no need to "Educate" me on it, it's number one because that's Arrow coaster I want ride most. :ph34r:

While Arrow Is Old tecnology I would have to say I have at least a top three.

3. X (SFMM)

2. Viper (SFMM)

1. The Bat (PKI)

I know All The Reasons Why Bat was removed so there is no need to "Educate" me on it, it's number one because that's Arrow coaster I want ride most. :ph34r:

The Bat was removed due to the fact that the turns weren't.... just kidding.

Yeah, I've heard The Bat was one of the best coasters ever.

Well I have never ridden X so I can't say anything about it's ride quality but I can say that I have the upmost respect for it, there aren't enough unique rides out there. I think that Arrow's 4D design is genius, sure there are flaws but they can be worked out, take Bat for instance, the first successful suspended coaster and it was plauged by mechanical problems like X. I hope that the 4D design can be perfected so that there will be more of them but if the future of the 4D design is like that of the Suspended it will most likely fade out and die. :ph34r:

Ok, Look, X kicks major bootay! Any seat is good. The best 2 however (smoothest as well) are right side inner seat front row and right side outer seat back row, they both give incredible ride experiences. i've had the opportunity to sit next to english people in both those seats....THEY BOTH LOVED IT!!!! Get over it you guys, X is great...

And thats coming from someone whos ridden it a huge amount of times.

Oh and one more thing... As to what Coasterguy said about suspendeds...

The suspendeds do live on...but in a way that I hope 4D's do not...A VEKOMA!

-Spike

IMO arrows are one of the best coaster companies out there. Arrow is not one of those companies like B&M and just make one good layout and put clones of it all around the world, Arrow may be on the rough side but that is what makes a coater great. No one has gotten seriously hurt or killed due to a desgin flaw (i dont think) from just riding and arrow rollercoater. These coaster are truely the best out there

Arrow's big problem is their rides don't age well, almost every Arrow ride in existance started out with smooth rides, but now all you seem to hear is how painful the ride is. I think it's a combination of both track work and the trains. The trains for Vortex for example, have no padding anywhere and the restraints are very hard and unforgiving. If they could add some more padding to them like the did with Son of Beast the ride would be excellent. :ph34r:

I'm about 6'0" and we have the Anaconda here, which is Arrow of course. It can be pretty rough if you don't know how to hold your head back. I really wish that they would change Anaconda over to lap bars only like Premier did on FoF. That would make the ride so much more enjoyable, but it's an awesome ride anyways :D :thumbsup:

Well I get kinda of angey when I hear alot of my friends say how PKI sucks and doesnt compare to other parks and so on and so on. How all the other parks every the best coasters over. I mean whats wrong with arrow. Yes their rides may seem a little on the rough side but they have the best layouts in the world. Dont get me wrong B&M has some great layouts also. In matter in fact many of the layouts are better than arrows but the one thing that I dont like about B&M is that they always are cloning rides. I know its not their fault its a business and buisness need to make money and parks want to save money by cloning rides. I really actually makes them lose money because a person may want to go to two diffent parks but if the two parks have them rides what reason is there to go to the other park it they are basilcy the same. See were im coming from. As for CoaasterGuy107 Im sorry if it seemed that I was making fun of you I didnt really come out they it sounded. This goes for life as well as theme parks. No every notices the good things parks do but if they do something wrong someone points it out. Everyone knows about Black Friday at least i think that is what it is called. Anyway 2 people died in the park on the same day and everyone knows about it but now when the park would donate a day closed for the metaly ill people would ( not that it ever did) would every one hear about that probaly not. As were im going with this is that arrow has the best layouts but the one little flaw is a little roughness and that doomed them from that start. Now I know B&M to have the worst layouts but the smoothest track and that is way arrow is one of the best manufactors in world IMO.

Well the first steel coaster I rode was an Arrow.(Double Loop,Geauga Lake back in the late 70s) Ever since then I've been addicted to coasters.

I love Arrow loopers.and I get kinda sad when I see one taken out.Yes they are kinda rough.(but hey if you can't appreciate the roughness that comes with it then you just ain't a true coaster enthusiast) I've also rode B&M coasters and yes they are very smooth,and I also enjoy them.(Its kinda like going four wheeling in the woods either you can feel the ride in an old Jeep CJ as compared to going out in the woods in an Escalade their both fun but you can "feel the ride" in a Jeep)

My favorites are and probably will alway be Arrows.