The KITunes From KIExtreme Moves to KICentral

KICentral was started back in 2003 by Dane Thomas as a dedicated website to host pictures he took at Kings Island. Fast forward to 2022, KICentral is still a very active forum and continues to add to its main site the park news, and document the history of Kings Island. Media Director Brad Perdue for KICentral spent hundreds of hours over the last few years updating and reformatting the site's historical timeline (thanks to the help from KI historian members) and updating other pages on the main site. He continues to add thousands of pictures to its picture galleries every season so KICentral has a good collection of Kings Island history documented in picture format. KICentral is a unique park website as it not only has an extensive collection of past park history, but continues to document Kings Island as events and changes happen in real-time.

After KIE decided to close the doors on KIExtreme, they were gracious enough to share with us their collection of pictures and park audio they called KITunes. KICentral has now built a page with the KITunes audio files and they can be found on our main site under the Park History menu called Past & Present Park Audio. https://kicentral.com/parkhistory/past-present-park-audio/.  We have imported all of the pictures as well, but being such an extensive collection it will take us some time to integrate them into the active galleries you see on our main site. 

If you have old pictures or audio files you wish to share with KIC, you can submit them here:  https://kicentral.com/kic-photo-submission/

KICentral thanks every one of you for your continued support of our website and your contribution to the forums!

317-TOP-GUN.jpg

• Like 11

36 minutes ago, IndyGuy4KI said:

KICentral was started back in 2003 by Dane Thomas as a dedicated website to host pictures he took at Kings Island. Fast forward to 2022, KICentral is still a very active forum and continues to add to its main site the park news, and document the history of Kings Island. Media Director Brad Perdue for KICentral spent hundreds of hours over the last few years updating and reformatting the site's historical timeline (thanks to the help from KI historian members) and updating other pages on the main site. He continues to add thousands of pictures to its picture galleries every season so KICentral has a good collection of Kings Island history documented in picture format. KICentral is a unique park website as it not only has an extensive collection of past park history, but continues to document Kings Island as events and changes happen in real-time.

After KIE decided to close the doors on KIExtreme, they were gracious enough to share with us their collection of pictures and park audio they called KITunes. KICentral has now built a page with the KITunes audio files and they can be found on our main site under the Park History menu called Past & Present Park Audio. https://KICentral.com/parkhistory/past-present-park-audio/.  We have imported all of the pictures as well, but being such an extensive collection it will take us some time to integrate them into the active galleries you see on our main site. 

If you have old pictures or audio files you wish to share with KIC, you can submit them here:  https://KICentral.com/kic-photo-submission/

KICentral thanks every one of you for your continued support of our website and your contribution to the forums!

317-TOP-GUN.jpg

I love the photos, is there any way to make them bigger, when i try to zoom in on chrome they are all blurry..thanks for keeping the history alive! 

2 hours ago, IndyGuy4KI said:

After KIE decided to close the doors on KIExtreme, they were gracious enough to share with us their collection of pictures and park audio they called KITunes. KICentral has now built a page with the KITunes audio files and they can be found on our main site under the Park History menu called Past & Present Park Audio. https://KICentral.com/parkhistory/past-present-park-audio/.  We have imported all of the pictures as well, but being such an extensive collection it will take us some time to integrate them into the active galleries you see on our main site. 

If you have old pictures or audio files you wish to share with KIC, you can submit them here:  https://KICentral.com/kic-photo-submission/

317-TOP-GUN.jpg

This is really great to see. I can't wait to listen to some more old park soundtracks!

Does anyone still have the TR:TR load/unload drum music? I had it saved to one of my old hard drives that **** the bed.

13 hours ago, IndyGuy4KI said:

KICentral was started back in 2003 by Dane Thomas as a dedicated website to host pictures he took at Kings Island.

Lol, we had a message board before we had a photo gallery.

4 minutes ago, Dan said:

Does anyone still have the TR:TR load/unload drum music? I had it saved to one of my old hard drives that **** the bed.

Lol, we had a message board before we had a photo gallery.

Yes, I have both A and B version. Including outdoor and indoor queue.

• Like 1

On 5/24/2022 at 4:17 AM, MDMC01 said:

Good to know!

Does the Tomb Raider drum music currently play in line/station of Adventure Express? I thought I heard it was old Tomb Raider music, but I wasn't sure.

Yes, that is the drum music originally from TRTR. 

• Thanks 1