Merch Drop: Phantom Theater Poster!!

BoddaH1994

• BoddaH1994 changed the title to Merch Drop: Phantom Theater Poster!!
16 minutes ago, flightoffear1996 said:

Will these be offered in the park?  $7.37 shipping is a little steep for me plus the cost of the poster.

All of this merch typically is, but not instantly. I’d say by the middle of this week. 

Ok, so I do find myself geeking out over the Phantom Theater poster!! =) It is pretty cool

How about this.... if KI officials read this blog (do they? I don't know)...

For 2023 and beyond.... I want to see the actual Phantom Theater ride return! A reboot of some sort, how 'bout it? You don't have to get rid of Boo Blasters, but bring back Phantom Theater, please!!

1 hour ago, BeeastFarmer said:

Before my time here.  Care to elaborate?

some insider information got leaked to these forums and the park knew 95% of the people who post and we was scrutinized heavily until they found their culprit. needless to say said individual didnt have a job no more.

Edited by Return of the Rotag
mispelling

8 hours ago, Return of the Rotag said:

some insider information got leaked to these forums and the park knew 95% of the people who post and we was scrutinized heavily until they found their culprit. needless to say said individual didnt have a job no more.

Not doubting you, but I guess I didn't realize it was all that. I remember the celebrity display and the live animals in Slaughterhouse disappearing before opening weekend, but KIC wasn't a part of either happening, if I remember correctly.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, FEARSOMERIDER said:

I think they look really nice framed.

The matte is something I really liked the look of. I bought the mattes on Amazon and the frames at Hobby lobby. You have to kind of center the photos on the matte and tape them down before framing them, which adds a bit of a challenge. Over all I’m happy with how they are turning out, especially the matte’s contrast with the PT poster. 

• Like 1