Warm Temperature

pkifreakhogg

I always found January, February and early March to be the most difficult time of the offseason for me. Simply because I'm already off of the buzz from the last season, the holidays are over (including my birthday which is Jan 18th biggrin.gif ) and the staff here already has several months of future plans layed out for when the park opens... the waiting game is what kills you, so close yet so far away!

Ryan

Where does the staff for IJST go until the ride is ready to run in May? Well, I haven`t worked at PKI, but my guess would be that they train them on several rides as fill ins for people that are at college and will work in the rides department over the summer after school is out. Once those people return, their home ride of IJST should be ready for them to be trained on and run.

Yeah the offeseason is killer. Especially now that the holidays are over with. It is just glumy January, Ferbruary and March to get through! That is a really long time!

Guest faceoff

I wish Kings Island was open now. I would settle for a ride on the merry go round.

I already have hotel reservations made for opening weekend, so i am ready.

Please april hurry up.