Don Helbig and I are launching a podcast!

BoddaH1994

Well, the cat is finally out of the bag!

Join me and @DonHelbig as we partner with The Attractions Group to bring to you The Attractions Group Podcast! We will be discussing the latest amusement industry trends and news while expressing our own commentary on today's theme park market! You can follow us now on your Youtube and your favorite podcast app! Follow the link below to follow us and to hear a short teaser:

https://attractionsgrouppodcast.podbean.com

Please note that we are considering the first few months of the podcast to be a beta as we play with the format. The official launch will be around November. Thanks in advance for your support!

• Like 13
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, robintodd said:

Subscribed on You Tube and looking forward to it!

I appreciate that! The video-cast was the hard part to figure out. I'm pretty good with computers, but I'm no genius with it. They have this vast open source software that someone recommended and I had to figure out all of it. Youtube helped a lot with that. haha 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Personally, I would love to hear about Don's history with working at KI. Any stories that he could share that would be an inside look at how his career has progressed, or how the park itself has changed and/or grown. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey friends!

We dropped the latest episode! This talks about digital signage. Before you shut down on me, there's is a LOT of cool info with stuff that you may not have been able to imagine that you can do with this technology!

Also, Don Helbig will be giving away some of his park memorabilia! You've got to listen to the episode to find out how to win!

Listen here --> https://linktr.ee/attractions_group

Oh yeah! We have our very first guest on this episode! Theme park technology consultant David Detling!

signagesplash007.jpeg

• Like 2

21 hours ago, disco2000 said:

Episode 10 is on the airwaves.

Thank you for that!

This we we had our first in-person episode. This one was very special and included a very special guest, Jeff Pike! For those who don’t know, Jeff is a Northern KY native and is a partner/engineer in Skyline Attractions. He was the designer of Mystic Timbers for Great Coasters International. 

This episode is an extra long one, so grab a Coke Zero from your favorite Buck-ee’s and give it a listen! We learned SO MUCH in this interview! Check it out!

https://bit.ly/Attractions_Grp

653677E4-C130-4316-8AFC-18C57EE389E9.png

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...