Don Helbig and I are launching a podcast!

BoddaH1994

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, RedSummit20 said:
Brian be nice! 

I was actually being sarcastic. I know Taylor. I’m always take jabs at him. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5 hours ago, BoddaH1994 said:
We wanted to have someone on who’s actually finished a documentary. 

BURN

Lol, send me over the money and I will finish it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Joe Rozzi from Rozzi’s Famous Fireworks will be on the show tonight. If you have any questions about Fun, Fireworks and Fifty or anything firework related please reply to this tweet. I am not sure if I’ll be able to check back in this thread today so your question may not be seen if you reply here.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BoddaH1994 said:

We talk a lot about “Fun, Fireworks, and Fifty.”

Great episode as always! It was very interesting to hear a bunch of the technical details and behind the scenes regarding what Rozzi's company does! I only had a minor tidbit I wanted to point out, nothing bad or anything (it's really minor)! Just when asking the audience questions you mixed up my user with someone elses, for the exact/hybrid movement question (55:20 ish), other than that another awesome episode! 

I always look forward to these every week, also helps pass the time too before opening day comes around. 

15 minutes ago, Coasterteam said:

Great episode as always! It was very interesting to hear a bunch of the technical details and behind the scenes regarding what Rozzi's company does! I only had a minor tidbit I wanted to point out, nothing bad or anything (it's really minor)! Just when asking the audience questions you mixed up my user with someone elses, for the exact/hybrid movement question (55:20 ish), other than that another awesome episode! 

I always look forward to these every week, also helps pass the time too before opening day comes around. 

My bad! I organized the questions right before we recorded to give everyone the most possible time to ask questions. That might have accounted for the mix up. Thanks for the question, though!

Also, to get ahead of the rumor mill, early in the episode, Joe Rozzi implies that they are doing, “Fun, Fireworks and Fifty” again this year. He later clarified that this year’s show will be different from last year’s show.  So we don’t know anything about this year’s show, we just know it will be a different show than “Fun Fireworks and Fifty.”

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, BoddaH1994 said:

Also, to get ahead of the rumor mill, early in the episode, Joe Rozzi implies that they are doing, “Fun, Fireworks and Fifty” again this year. He later clarified that this year’s show will be different from last year’s show.  So we don’t know anything about this year’s show, we just know it will be a different show than “Fun Fireworks and Fifty.”

Thanks for clearing that up! I would’ve had no issue seeing the FF&F again this year, but something different will be awesome too! 

1 hour ago, BoddaH1994 said:

My bad! I organized the questions right before we recorded to give everyone the most possible time to ask questions. That might have accounted for the mix up. Thanks for the question, though!

This confirms the gravel in The Vortex plot is for the fireworks. Which most likely means waiting at least till 25 for a coaster there. I assume they don’t want to work on a new coaster at the same time as launching drones for the show.