When the park opens...

DeliriumDreamer

So, okay, the park doesn't officially open until April, but here's just a fun little question to hold us off until it does. What is the first thing you are going to do (employee or guest) when the park officially opens?

I'm either going to be working (hopefully at DSS), or my first ride to ride will be Delirium. Then I'm going to travel all over AZ, riding everything. laugh.gif

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm. Good question. It depends if I get a Co-op job in Cincinnati, as I maybe out of the state when the park opens in April. But, I would have to say The Beast would be my first choice. However, to me, I really wouldn`t care what ride is my first ride of the season, just as long as the park is open and I can visit it and ride their rides and roller coasters, I will be happy!

Well for us employees the first day is Dry Run day. So I'm gonna say I'm gonna ride greatest ride in the world, The Beast. Then I'm gonna meet up with da best crew in the park and get ready for another great year. Hopefully see James in the Fudge Factory and maybe catch up on some good R&R with Stella.

For me, it depends on whether or not I am working there. If I am working there, I will be obviously working there! I would hopefully be working on: 1-Delirium, 2-Vortex, 3-Tomb Raider - but this list is subject to change without notification! laugh.gif For what I would do if I was working a closing shift, please see below.

As a guest: Son of Beast! laugh.gif Of course, if I am with a group, or some friends, it would be different, unless they were as crazy as me. But if alone - its definately Son of Beast!

I seriously hope I'm working right when the park opens. I'm having TRTR withdrawl and it ain't pleasant. As for riding stuff, yes I'll be in the park virtually the whole summer, but less time will be devoted to being a guest. I promised one of the FOF sups that I would take a lot of shifts there, so I plan on getting the maximum amount of hours per week as many times as I can.

My first ride will of course be TRTR, my favorite. Then I'll probably hit Beast because it's the closest ride to TR.

Guest faceoff

I agree with carpet arson, i will kneel down and kiss the ground. I am going

thru withdrawal. I will then ride first Son of Beast, top gun, faceoff and just

work my way around the park. I was there the final day of 2004 and will be the

entire opening weekend in april.

Well, I wont kiss the ground, I'll go straight for the best restroom in the whole park!!! (Mens, to the right when you first get in) Then, Stroll either the pond side of IJST or the CM side then go straight for Vortex. Then Probably do the CM sweep (FOF, Racer, AE) Then to AZ get a few SOB/TG rides then go to Beast for a night ride then leave! biggrin.gif Well thats if the park is closed...

Well for us employees the first day is Dry Run day. So I'm gonna say I'm gonna ride greatest ride in the world, The Beast. Then I'm gonna meet up with da best crew in the park and get ready for another great year. Hopefully see James in the Fudge Factory and maybe catch up on some good R&R with Stella.

sounds good BEAST CREW FOR LIFE!!!