Season Pass Newbie Questions

Emily48098

Hello! My family of five is new to Kings Island. We will be traveling 5 hours from Mid Michigan twice this summer for 7 nights each time. We have purchased a Season Pass for each of us as well as the All Season Dining & Season Pass Drink Plan. 

When ordering at a food establishment, how do we go about it with the food and drink plan? I know that the options are the ones with the Dining Plan logo.

1. Do I walk up and order the meal and just present my Season Pass when they ask for payment? 

2. Do I first tell the clerk that I have the Dining Plan and then order the meal?

3. Same with the Drink Plan, do I just order the drink and present the pass as payment; or do I have to say "I have the Drink Plan, can I have a cup?"

FunPix Question. If I add the All Season FunPix to my youngest daughter's pass, would the pictures with the roaming photographers be with only her? Or could the entire family be in the photo? How does it work when exiting a ride with a ride photo option? Is there a kiosk that you scan the FunPix card or do you have to tell the clerk you have the FunPix card? 

"Play & Save" - On the Kings Island website there is an option for a Play & Save bundle. https://www.visitkingsisland.com/play-save 

It says "Not Available". Is this just not available online and can be purchased at the park? If it is purchasable, what does it include? 

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my questions and for anyone who answers them. 

Emily

1. Yes.  Most places participate in the meal plan (except for outside vendors like food trucks, and any special event booths).  The meals included are listed on the website, and on the menu board, there is an icon to indicate which meals are on the meal plan.

2.  No, just choose your meal from the included meals.  Show your pass at checkout-you can use the physical card, the app or a screen shot of the QR code from the app.

3.  Just show them your pass and they will give you a cup.  At the drink refill stations, it's easier.  At the eateries, most clerks will ask if you want the drink.  You do have to wait 15 minutes between refills.  Please don't  go get refills at the station in the middle/end of your meal without being scanned, like you would do at McDonald's.  Unfortunately, you have to stand in line to be scanned and get a new cup.

Funpix-I don't have it, but I'm fairly certain everyone can be included.  Also, on ride photos can have multiple pictures added on the same pass.  In other words, if your family is in three different photos, you can have them all added on the pass.

Play and Save-I have no idea.  Sorry!

• Like 1