new up comming coasters?

felix

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What coasters, besides Top Thrill Dragster and Wicked Twister, expeirence alot of downtime? Kings Island has Tomb Raider always breaking down, Face Off breaking down, Flight of Fear on occasion, and a fair number of other rides that break down on occasion. Cedar Point has very reliable rides that hardly ever break down.

I don't think its any thing big or some people would have say something.

I think it will be big it would not take much of an investment to change FOF to MTV sound machine.......and I also think if they are setting us up ths early I can see an announment coming maybe mid-summer! We also lost a coaster remember the king corba deal, we are getting another new coaster soon!

Thanks

Sean laugh.gif

• 3 years later...
Guest rcfreak339

What's all this talk about new coasters? I mean come on Diamondback hasn't even been completed! Lets just sit back watch Diamondback get bigger and bigger and wait until May to start a 700+ page topic again...

• 1 month later...

Or you can ride MF at night and enjoy the force of the gnats hitting your face as you enter Millenium Island. Your right though, it's plenty fast but almost easy going.

It's still currently my fav coaster though! If I could travel more, that would probably change.