Kentucky Kingdom to add October event

Seems lame that they are basically just cutting and pasting the Dollywood event. I wish they would let each park have more of a distinct flavor to their events. I guess its an easy way to get a proven crowd pleaser into that park with minimal development expense.

• Like 1

On 6/11/2022 at 8:11 AM, brenthodge said:

Seems lame that they are basically just cutting and pasting the Dollywood event. I wish they would let each park have more of a distinct flavor to their events. I guess its an easy way to get a proven crowd pleaser into that park with minimal development expense.

I have enjoyed KK since I went in 2015.  I was excited when the rights to operate the park were sold to HFE.  I've waited  for some HFE "flavor" to come into the park, and besides the Bluegrass Bakery, the front facing look has not changed much.

I'd specifically like to see more entertainment.  Harlem Globetrotters and the dog show are great (although I miss the sea lion show), but I would be ecstatic  if they copied and pasted other things from other HFE properties.

• Like 1

Umm, you realize Cedar Fair does the rubber stamp on Haunt, right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Oldschool75 said:

Umm, you realize Cedar Fair does the rubber stamp on Haunt, right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes. Winterfest as well, And you do realize I hold HFE to a higher standard. Anything else you feel you need to “enlighten” me on? LOL