Nickelodeon Parade

italianchef

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does any one know if Classic Nick will be in the parade when I say classic nick I mean floats based on classic nick shows like: Rocko's Modern Life,Ren&Stimpy,Ahhh Real Monsters,Angery Beavers etc? Do any of you think we will see these classic nick characters in PKI at all I mean how cool would it be to see Rocko or Heffer in the park.

The Nickelodeon Celebration Parade will still be designed around all current and popular Nick characters. Unfortunatly the demand for the "classic" Nick characters is virtually non-existant and you will not see these character in the park any time soon.

The Nickelodeon Celebration Parade will still be designed around all current and popular Nick characters. Unfortunatly the demand for the "classic" Nick characters is virtually non-existant and you will not see these character in the park any time soon.

What!? Rocko's Modern Life has a huge fanbase so does Ren & Stimpy while I can understand why we wouldnt see Ren&Stimpy at the park but Rocko I dont understand why we wouldnt PKI has Hey Arnold he is a classic Nick character I think it would be awsome to if Paramount added more classic nick to there parks.

Ren & Stimpy was the best freaking cartoon ever, I even loved it as a kid at like the age of 8. It was one of the cartoons my parents would actually watch with me, and now that im older i like it even more, because i actually understand the adult humor that i didnt get as a child

Sure, I can see it now, a Ren&Stimpy Adult part cartoon show float laugh.gif

Kids: Mommy, why are thay naked and what are they do...

Mother: Kids, cover your eyes!?!

Has anyone actually seen that show? I think the title explains it, definatly not kids material! Viacom would never let them set foot in Nick Central, Nick hates them (they even have a warning lable on the original series DVD set for containing adult content?)

Another show Nick hates that I love is Invader Zim. Like Ren&Stimpy, it was cancelled because Nick didn't like how violent and adult oriented it was (and it costed to much). If anyone here has read any of Jhonen's comics it would make you wonder why they would even consider him for a childrens show! Still, I would love to see a Zim ride, preferably a simulator.

The Ren&Stimpy Adult party cartoon was only on Spike network for men I want the old school ren and stimpy in PKI the ones I grew up with.Invader Zim was cool to bad nick canned something good they could have made millions with zim but anyway the parade is called Nickelodeon Celebration Parade right and they celebrate all and everything nick why dont they celebrate old school nick I wanna see Rocko in PKI for crying out loud and hey arnold is not a current nick show I watched that show when I was in 5th grade.

http://photos.pkicentral.com/displayimage.php?pos=-1002

Look at the teal tube that the staircase wraps around. On the top of it you can see a box with a slight discoloration from the rest of the object. This is a see through material that allows the driver to look out.

Patty is in that picture...if anyone noticed...she was on American Idol this year!

Hey dont worry about it ...

Some paramount parks have Classic Nick in there parks like the catdog snackshack,Wild Thornberrys attractions etc, I know what you mean I would love to see Rocko's Modern Life at the park(s) one way or another Iam sure we will soon enough. As for Ahhh real monsters!! unless it's for the kiddie part of fearfest I dunno but I do know that some Ideas were kicked around to turn WWC into a themed ride to the angery beavers( think of it like Popeye's ride in IOA) but I highly doubt it will happen.