New Commercial Survey

docdude316

I think they needed to show more rides, and the oh-so-happy people working there, maybe even show some of pki's food and theming. The second commercial didn't even have real shots from our CDBB- so I was disappointed in that one more than the other. Since these commercials will have absolutely no affect on me, I considered them a very fast form of entertainment.

They failed to mention all the great perks a season pass has to offer. Not to mention no mention of the new ride. My guess, and this is just a guess is that the Nick Party House will be an inside eatery. Perhaps with live characters and mini shows with Nick cartoons and shoes in between.

NICKELODEON WANTS YOU - Opportunity to host a Nickelodeon House Party

One of the special benefits of being part of the same family as Nickelodeon is that we sometimes get to offer you neat opportunities you can't find anywhere else. In this case, we've been given permission to invite you and your kids to be among the first to see a new Nickelodeon show weeks before it premieres on TV by hosting a Nickelodeon HOUSE PARTY on February 5.

Participants will receive a free DVD copy of "Avatar: The Last Airbender," a brand new Nicktoon, for an exclusive advance preview that they host at their house.

They'll also get exclusive access to a custom web portal, and the chance to have their photos and videos appear on Nickelodeon TV! There is no cost to participate. To qualify, hosts must be age 6 to 11, have a DVD player and internet access at home, and be willing to invite at least 5 friends to their HOUSE PARTY.

To learn more and/or apply, visit: http://www.houseparty.com/paramount