Warning System disabled

Dane

It has been brought to my attention that our warning system of doing things was intimidating members not to post, or not share there full opinion. Well, this is not what we had in mind when we put it in to effect. Therefore, the warning system has been removed. We will go back to our old method of doing things by editing the post and sending you a friendly PM about it. This is in no way saying that it's okay to go back to not caring about the forum's TOS. We are in the process of installing a forum spell checker.

Thank you.

It has been brought to my attention that our warning system of doing things was intimidating members not to post, or not share there full opinion. Well, this is not what we had in mind when we put it in to effect. Therefore, the warning system has been removed. We will go back to our old method of doing things by editing the post and sending you a friendly PM about it. This is in no way saying that it is O.K. to go back to not caring about the forums TOS. We are still big on spelling, grammar, and capitalization.

Some my find this a bit "anal" but it makes everything a whole not easier to read and understand.

Thank you.

I never even understood how exactly it worked. Maybe if it was explained in a pinned post or something it might work a little bit better, but as it was I don't know if anyone knew what was going on, or it could've just been me.

It has been brought to my attention that our warning system of doing things was intimidating members not to post, or not share there full opinion. Well, this is not what we had in mind when we put it in to effect. Therefore, the warning system has been removed. We will go back to our old method of doing things by editing the post and sending you a friendly PM about it. This is in no way saying that it is O.K. to go back to not caring about the forums TOS. We are still big on spelling, grammar, and capitalization.

Some my find this a bit "anal" but it makes everything a whole not easier to read and understand.

Thank you.

I never even understood how exactly it worked. Maybe if it was explained in a pinned post or something it might work a little bit better, but as it was I don't know if anyone knew what was going on, or it could've just been me.

From "TOS and Warning Sytem" pinned in the regular PKI discussion forum:

Hey everybody! We’ve been receiving countless PMs and e-mails asking about the warning system that is located under your aviator in the forums. This is a system set up by the administration in order to help the forums remain a healthy community, and also help individual users know where the stand in the eyes of the administration here. Although it may seem like you’re the only person that has one, everyone does. A user can only see the warnings for the account in which they are logged in. This system has been in place for about a month or so now, and we rarely have to employ it. Keep up the good work, everyone!

Thank you.

From "TOS and Warning Sytem" pinned in the regular PKI discussion forum:

Hey everybody! We’ve been receiving countless PMs and e-mails asking about the warning system that is located under your aviator in the forums. This is a system set up by the administration in order to help the forums remain a healthy community, and also help individual users know where the stand in the eyes of the administration here. Although it may seem like you’re the only person that has one, everyone does. A user can only see the warnings for the account in which they are logged in. This system has been in place for about a month or so now, and we rarely have to employ it. Keep up the good work, everyone!

Oh I guess I should look around a little before I talk out my @$$. Oh well just ignore as I hide in the corner.