Italian Job Stunt Track Tour!

One of the changes in the parking lot will have to do with the old chain link fence that seperated the employee lot and the main parking lot. They are putting up some new type of "wall" to make it more asthetically pleasing, as well as safe (so that those wierd GP won't go jumping over the fence and try to sue the park when they get hurt)

IJST looks like it will be a fun family ride but not much of a thrilling coaster. Overall it is too soon to judge the ride based on it's current state but from what I have seen the ride will be a lot more compact than I anticipated. I won't be getting a pass this year but I think IJST will be a welcome attraction at PKI just not a beloved thriller like Drop Zone or Son of Beast - Eric ph34r.gif

It still amazes me to see people slam a ride that hasn’t even been finished yet. If it was a flat being built they would be complaining it wasn’t a coaster. Blah blah blah see ya at the front of the line on opening day.

IJST is not meant to be a major thrill attraction like Drop Zone or Son of Beast (if you can call that ride a thriller). In all honesty, I am looking forward to IJST. Having visited Disney for the first time this past summer, a story and a theme really go a far way in making a ride more interesting and fun. Yes, IJST might not be the tallest or fastest, but it will offer a unique experience on a roller coaster that can not be found at other seasonal amusement parks. PKI is trying to become a seasonal version of Disney or Universal. While the park will never reach Disney or Universal standards, look how far they have come in the past couple of years.

A nice renovated Nickelodeon Central, a new Spongebob Movie in the Action Theater, a highly themed and immersive dark ride experience in Tomb Raider, a new themed interactive dark ride, a themed water park resort and now a themed roller coaster. I for one am excited about IJST and the future attractions that the park has in store. The park has realised that they can`t compete with CP when it comes to roller coasters, so instead they are offering a different themed experience that other seasonal parks don`t offer. Only in Orlando, or in California can you find theming better than at PKI, and then you have to shell out big bucks to enjoy it!

To each their own though.

It still amazes me to see people slam a ride that hasn’t even been finished yet. If it was a flat being built they would be complaining it wasn’t a coaster. Blah blah blah see ya at the front of the line on opening day.

If you were refering to my comments all I have to say is grow up and learn to respect other's opinions. I agree with Captain Picard and PkiDelirium about how IJST will be a cool ride to watch at night time, especially if PKI is able to keep the effects working unlike with Tomb Raider lol ph34r.gif

I agree with Captain Picard and PkiDelirium about how IJST will be a cool ride to watch at night time, especially if PKI is able to keep the effects working unlike with Tomb Raider lol ph34r.gif

They're both Technifex. I think we can all agree that if Technifex makes this one unfixable, they offically suck.

Well hopefully Technifex will actually think out all the potential problems with this ride (concidering the theming is out doors and it is going to get wet) Maybe they will actually use the right lighting fixtures (as opposed to TRTR, where they put in ones that can't get wet....but yet put them inside a building that mimics a rain forest)

Although if I remember correctly I heard that some other company was doing some of the other effects...like the explosions and flames. I think I heard that it was going to be the company that did the Volcano explosion for PKD....and I don't think that was technifex.

I thought that Paramount Pictures' stunt crew was going to do the effects, but from what I understand, that was wrong. Of course, Tomb Raider was done by Technifex/Paramount Parks, but more than likely, Paramount told Technifex what they wanted to see and Technifex took it from there.