50th Anniversary Pins

mikejenkins1

• 2 weeks later...

I know that paying $7.00 is neither fun nor fair for shipping such a small item as one pin…but in the site’s defense, shipping costs have gone up a lot over the past couple of years…plus they do ship Priority Mail.

I am very happy with the site’s current shipping calculator. In the past it was often cheaper to split your items into 2 different shipments because the calculator that they were using at that time seemed to be miscalculating the packages true weight…now it appears that no matter how much you order it is still only around $7.00. I ordered one of the full train Beast cutouts…and those things are REALLY heavy…I also had a few pins in that order…and shipping was still only around $7.00!

I appreciate the site is working like this…it means that someone like me who lives far away and can not come to the park often can still keep up with new items. I am a Gold Pass holder…so it kills me that I already miss out on a 10% discount because I can not come to the park…so having a reasonable (IMHO) shipping cost makes this situation a little less painful. 

I am so thankful the site even exists! :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...