50th Anniversary Pins

Well, the KIGear Black Friday isn’t what I had hoped for…I have pretty much everything on the list that I want…I would like to own the banners, but I think those are way overpriced. One thing that IS nice is free shipping on orders of $100.00 or more!

E69A82CC-5EAA-49DB-A2D7-7E4945610EA9.jpeg

https://www.kingsislandgear.com/collections/black-friday-20-off-select-50th-anniversary?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=post&utm_campaign=blackfriday&fbclid=IwAR2RClSBivquLgAM2I7zi54fthH-gk9lOxP2Y-0yJx1k8UBBx4qZ0fH7Sko

At park last night and pin no where to be found and no one  working had a a clue....  Probably like last time they only had one pin out.  Cant sell if only one pin??   Who knows or they are trying to force people to waste over 7 bucks on shipping.   Did get Sonny and Crypt.

yeah they have pins still in Emporium and collections but not the new pin.     They did this earlier when they only had 1 of 2 pin release and the Winterfest pin was not ready yet.   They advertised but said could not sell till both available???   Who knows.   Probably want people to keep spending $7 on shipping for them.