International Street Restaurant

KIfan73

Im not even sure where are you talking about?

Over top of the turnstyles where you go into the park. Used to be a real nice, sit down restaurant with good food. Maybe they could go with some neat theming up there, like be able to eat with some characters, or something like that. Gave you a really neat view of the park, also.

If you wanna eat up there definetly sign up for the Nights of Fire dinner. Food is yummy, view is better than sitting down on the ground in front of the Fountain cause its less crowded and you can see over the trees. Plus they pump the music in up there so its not like you don't get the full experience.

About opening up again as a full time place during the summer, I don't see that happening anytime soon. At least I haven't heard any talk about it.

If they do start Winterfest again like everyone is saying I'd see them opening that up. I don't see why they wouldn't. Its in-doors and heated, so people would rather go up there and eat than say go to International Street Pizza and have to eat outside. It would definitly bring in the people so they can get out of the cold.