Pki's New Water Resort.

italianchef

Yesterday I heard a rumor about PKI's new water resort from a UN-reliable source. However, I shall ask you nice folks about it anyway.

A lady I know, who is a cashier, claims that she knows someone who works at PKI that told her the new water resort would have a Jamaican theme. I have heard nothing of this rumor anywhere else and highly doubt it's true.

Has anyone else heard the same rumor?

Sincerely,

Italian Chef

:chef:

I dont thing it would be true but, you never know. I heard no such thing and Im sure PKI will do what the other parks will be doing that are getting Boomerang Beach. I think the water park is kinda a watste though since it is only open a few months out of the season, and most water parks dont bring att\dentence to a park to much. PKI really needs to spend more time thinking about where their money goes and what the guest want.

I dont thing it would be true but, you never know. I heard no such thing and Im sure PKI will do what the other parks will be doing that are getting Boomerang Beach. I think the water park is kinda a watste though since it is only open a few months out of the season, and most water parks dont bring att\dentence to a park to much. PKI really needs to spend more time thinking about where their money goes and what the guest want.

I'm sure they did several surveys (like the one that many of us took in the park) to decide what the public wanted. Just because we don't prefer the water park doesn't mean that everyone feels the same way. Most of us visit the park several times a year, so it's totally different to us. On the other hand, I must agree. I hate water parks.

We now know that Boomerang Bay is Australian. But unless they serve Fosters Beer...I call it fake. I love PKI, but let's be honest. Should not Festhuas serve German beer? Let's be authentic.

On a positive note....Mandarin Cuisine is quite authentic.

G'Day mate!

Crocodile Italian Chef

We now know that Boomerang Bay is Australian. But unless they serve Fosters Beer...I call it fake. I love PKI, but let's be honest. Should not Festhuas serve German beer? Let's be authentic.

On a positive note....Mandarin Cuisine is quite authentic.

G'Day mate!

Crocodile Italian Chef

CROCODILE Italian Chef? hmmmmmmmm?