Phantom Theater

italianchef

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has any one herd the rumor that six flags is wanting to buy the rights Phantom Theater, and build a new phantom theater.

YES!!! I was told that a couple of days ago at work we were talking about Kings Island and that sorta thing then my ashley told me six flags were wanting a new dark ride and want to get the rights from KI.

But that is nothing more than a rumor.

I wouldn't want anything added like new ghosts or to make it longer. If they do get it, I would like to see it just the way it used to be with the same music and everything. I would love to see pictures of it again.

Unfortunately, taking pictures on the ride was illegal so ]this is the best I can do for you.

When I rode Scooby Doo for the first time I thought,What the heck was that. No story line, and no FUN. I miss Phantom Theater. sad.gif

SDATHC has a story line it may not be as thick as PT's but it has one if you want me to tell you the story behind SDATHC just ask.I think SDATHC is loads more fun than PT.. PT was a relaxing ride but also in it's later years became boring in its own right SDATHC is more popular with the kids,tweens and parents,grandparents and some adults & teens of today.

Well, the music is technically original. Though I'm willing to bet that some of it WAS inspired by Tales from the Crypt, maybe a little from Inspector Gadget, and alot from Beetlejuice; especially the part of the prop room theme with the intense beat that is commonly associated with the boiler room.

I couldn't agree with ItalianChef more on this one. He's posted numerous things about PT, including some fiction about the storyline and I think it's great. Seeing the pics is great, and I listen to my audio recordings now and then too. Crucify me if you want, but I'm so glad that I have them, for obvious reasons.

I've done Scooby three or four times, but unless there's a short line for it I might not do it any more, afterall there are bigger and more thrilling rides to ride. I would always wait for PT, though. Although in its older years, there really wasn't much of a wait at all. That meant I could ride it two or three times in a row!

Seeing the pics is great, and I listen to my audio recordings now and then too. Crucify me if you want, but I'm so glad that I have them, for obvious reasons.

Do you actually have the ride recordings, or a recording of you riding the Theater? I'm guessing the latter based on your profile.