If Kings Island wasn't Paramount.

Captain Nemo

Universal, Cedar Fair couldnt even please the Mall of America.

No, thats not the case at all. From everything I've gathered and read, Mall of America has now changed hands in management this past year. The new management wanted total control, including Camp Snoopy, thus terminating the management contract with Cedar Fair. I'd hardly call Cedar Fair a failure, what other change in the past 4 years has seen steady increases in attendance and revenue at all its parks?

- Todd

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Hey buddy, thats highly debatable as to who is #1, thats your opinion, not everyone elses and dont get off topic starting an argument about it"

It's not debatable since they are voted the #1 amusement park in the world every year by the amusement industry.

Universal, Cedar Fair couldnt even please the Mall of America.

No, thats not the case at all. From everything I've gathered and read, Mall of America has now changed hands in management this past year. The new management wanted total control, including Camp Snoopy, thus terminating the management contract with Cedar Fair. I'd hardly call Cedar Fair a failure, what other change in the past 4 years has seen steady increases in attendance and revenue at all its parks?

- Todd

From what you gathered? Is Cedar Fair managing there? No, they are not. Like it or not they lost the job.

From what you gathered? Is Cedar Fair managing there? No, they are not. Like it or not they lost the job.

Because the NEW MALL management wanted FULL control of EVERYTHING. Thats it. Plain and simple. Dude, whats your beef with Cedar Fair? You constantly bash them, for no apparent reason. They are still the most successful operating theme park chain in the industry right now. Those are the facts. Like or NOT.

- Todd, who would laugh so hard if KI ever ended up under the Cedar Fair umbrella

"Hey buddy, thats highly debatable as to who is #1, thats your opinion, not everyone elses and dont get off topic starting an argument about it"

It's not debatable since they are voted the #1 amusement park in the world every year by the amusement industry.

This guy is the man, 100% agreeable. lets try to keep this topic clean.

Because the NEW MALL management wanted FULL control of EVERYTHING. Thats it. Plain and simple. Dude, whats your beef with Cedar Fair? You constantly bash them, for no apparent reason. They are still the most successful operating theme park chain in the industry right now. Those are the facts. Like or NOT.

- Todd, who would laugh so hard if KI ever ended up under the Cedar Fair umbrella

See what you've done? You're the only person I know who could make Todd mad. biggrin.gif

As far as the Mall of America deal goes, yes, they lost the job, but it wasn't because how how well or poorly they operated it.

I dunno why most of you think CF would be a good choice besides I think Six Flags would beat em to it they are looking for more parks to expand the chain.

Six flags just dumped a few of there parks last year did they not? Why would they now want to add on?

True. But I would like to see Six Flags get back in the game like most coaster/theme park fans Six Flags Great America is a wonderful park maybe IF KI was bought by Six Flags I see thats how Six Flags Kings Island would be like. wink.gif

See what you've done? You're the only person I know who could make Todd mad. biggrin.gif

As far as the Mall of America deal goes, yes, they lost the job, but it wasn't because how how well or poorly they operated it.

Nah, not mad at all Ryan :-) I just dont get some of the bashing on here. Just like you also chimed in with, the management contract was not lost due to POOR performance. It was simply a decision made by the new mall management. By all accounts, Camp Snoopy had a great season thanks in part to the addition of the Timberline Twister spinning coaster. Anywho, moving on......

- Todd

Cedar Fair owns the number 1 park on earth? No you are mistaken, Cedar Fair doesnt own Kings Island!!!  jerry.gif

Your stupid PKI isnt the #1 park on earth. Get a life besides PKI!

Hey Snapper, I thought you said that I should lay off Ben? And now you're getting on a PKI fanboy. Wow, you're not just a ***, you're a hippocritical ***. How do I know he's a ***? Look at his #1 B&M coaster, Snapper likes to get dominated. Lol.

Cedar Fair owns the number 1 park on earth? No you are mistaken, Cedar Fair doesnt own Kings Island!!!  jerry.gif

On the other hand Brandon, PKI does have the highest attendance compared to any other seasonal park on earth.

On the other hand Brandon, PKI does have the highest attendance compared to any other seasonal park on earth.

True, but Snapper doesn't like PKI because it doesn't have any rides that will hump him into submission, like his favorite B&M does.