Season pass holder’s guide to Fun Perks

BoddaH1994

2 minutes ago, DJSkyFoxx said:

Having like a point system would be great. Something tangible where you can actually see what you are earning towards certain things. For example if you say, "earn 500 points and get a free ice cream or sweet treat" say earn "5000 points and earn a free t-shirt worth x amount of dollars". Something like that. Having either a separate Cedar Fair rewards app or having something built into each park's app with the point system visible would be wonderful.

If I remember correctly, this was basically how the original version of Fun Perks worked back in 2012... I think. I remember there being some confusion about what your point total was--I wanna say you'd semi-randomly get an extra receipt when making a purchase in-park that would give you a free cotton candy, a discount on Slingshot or Skyflier, etc.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, TombRaiderFTW said:

If I remember correctly, this was basically how the original version of Fun Perks worked back in 2012... I think. I remember there being some confusion about what your point total was--I wanna say you'd semi-randomly get an extra receipt when making a purchase in-park that would give you a free cotton candy, a discount on Slingshot or Skyflier, etc.

It was kinda sorta, but they never said how many points you got and what points got you what.  It was levels but you had no idea how much you had to spend to get stuff.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, DJSkyFoxx said:

Having like a point system would be great. Something tangible where you can actually see what you are earning towards certain things. For example if you say, "earn 500 points and get a free ice cream or sweet treat" say earn "5000 points and earn a free t-shirt worth x amount of dollars". Something like that. Having either a separate Cedar Fair rewards app or having something built into each park's app with the point system visible would be wonderful.

Wishful thinking. *shrugs*

So many gas stations and some retailers do this. There has to be value in it for Cedar Fair as well. Especially points for in park spending. 

5 points for every visit on your pass. (Promote showing up.)

2 points for every dollar spent.  (Reward in park spending.) 

Extra bonus points for higher priced items or special items in the park they have a high mark up on.  (Purchase this $80 hoodie (that we got for $20,)  get 20 bonus points.

Rewards could be anything from a free blue Ice cream, brownie at Sweet spot up to a fastlane wristband for the day. I don't know how this would not increase in park spending across the chain.

Didn't they just add a new position at corporate in the last few years to do what KIC just did for them for free? 

• Like 2