What's this thing?

BoddaH1994

IMG_2406.jpegLast night, security was filing back toward the Timberwolf before the concert. With the gate open, I got a glimpse of this. I feel like I've seen this before but I can't put my finger on what it is? Can someone with a better memory than me help me out with this?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Orion742 said:

I don’t remember that exact piece but I remember that symbol… it looks so familiar. I think it is from that ride let me do some research.

Sorry to double post.

So I did some research and some thinking about the symbol if it was related to Tomb Raider/Crypt, it doesn’t look like it is from Tomb Raider but It is very similar to inside the Tomb right before you get on the ride there is a symbol on the wall that looks similar to the one in the picture, I think it probably is some sort of decoration for Haunt, or something that they will use for upcoming attractions. It is very interesting.

1 hour ago, BoddaH1994 said:

IMG_2406.jpegLast night, security was filing back toward the Timberwolf before the concert. With the gate open, I got a glimpse of this. I feel like I've seen this before but I can't put my finger on what it is? Can someone with a better memory than me help me out with this?

I believe they used that for dance contests and stuff during Tricks and Treats Fall Fest in Planet Snoopy

• Like 1

It's the audio package used for the stages in AZ and Coney Mall. The big box has a subwoofer in it and has tripods for speakers sitting on top of it. The cart on the right has two speakers and cable.

EDIT: Just realized you're referring to the thing in the background. It was used as the bean boozled stage. It has nothing to do with any rides.

• Like 1