Can we talk about Jolly Rancher Remix for a second?

I’m beyond obsessed with the concept Hersheypark chose when they rethemed their Vekoma boomerang. Jolly Rancher Remix’s theming is beautifully executed from the track and support colors, to the changing lights, to the tunnel, and the onboard audio. The fact that each cycle is centered around a different flavor of Jolly Rancher is beyond creative and in a way reminds me of how Mystic Timbers and Verbolten offer different experiences with each ride. I hope more parks go this route in the future when theming their rides, it really does make a difference.

B38E0502-AF6A-4B76-B4CC-D5F61B710166.jpeg

• Like 3

I rode it last week. Fun, though my body struggles with the backwards run. I appreciated the Banshee style shoulder restraints (not sure if they are new).

The tunnel even had changing scents as you zoomed through. It was all very well done, and a perfect fit for an amusement park that’s all about candy. 

This ride has a somewhat prominent placement in the park so the redecoration has an even bigger payoff than say Invertigo might.