White Water Canyon Blasters

FUN&ONLY!

Hey @IndyGuy4KI, do you have any pictures of those "snakes"? Also, yes, I do remember how secluded White Water Canyon used to be, and I, too enjoyed the walk back there.

I wish there would be some sort of nature trail put in at the park, like when we had Dinosaurs Alive (yes, there were animatronic dinosaurs, but it was also a nice nature trail). It would be really cool it if it used the old Son of Beast queue (well, the lower portion), but then split off and went under Banshee into that untamed area where Lion Country Safari used to be.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, smurfconemama13 said:

Don’t miss that hike though emoji1787.png but I also remember the “snakes” spraying from the walls, and the tunnels misting and/or spraying water as you went thru them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I personally do miss the hike, tbh. Venturing far into the woods and then smelling that water. That was part of the experience.

I also do remember the snakes, but had forgotten about them until they were mentioned here.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, MDMC01 said:

Hey @IndyGuy4KI, do you have any pictures of those "snakes"? Also, yes, I do remember how secluded White Water Canyon used to be, and I, too enjoyed the walk back there.

I wish there would be some sort of nature trail put in at the park, like when we had Dinosaurs Alive (yes, there were animatronic dinosaurs, but it was also a nice nature trail). It would be really cool it if it used the old Son of Beast queue (well, the lower portion), but then split off and went under Banshee into that untamed area where Lion Country Safari used to be.

I too agree. I can understand why people didn't like Dinosaurs Alive with the dinosaurs and all that, but the nice secluded feeling back there was what I liked the most. Looking back at it, it makes me kind of sad thinking about how all the trees back there were torn down to make way for Orion, but you can't stop progress. 

51 minutes ago, BoddaH1994 said:

I just went back to the WWC overlook. There is no sign saying the blasters are coming back. 

I never saw a sign at the White Water Canyon overlook, but I definitely saw a sticker on the sign where the entrance and exit split off into two different paths. Granted this was a few weeks ago, but I definitely saw a sticker.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, FUN&ONLY! said:

I never saw a sign at the White Water Canyon overlook, but I definitely saw a sticker on the sign where the entrance and exit split off into two different paths. Granted this was a few weeks ago, but I definitely saw a sticker.

I saw it as well, will look for it today.

• Like 2

Just a little FYI regarding the 'snake' water soaker.  It was around the first big bend right after the first 2 rapids.  The first couple years it was automatic and just left on.  Then through the 90's there was a worker in the tower turning it on and off.  I miss it!

• Like 3