Where else could IJST have gone?

Captain Nemo

I know that many of us are sad for losing the tique's and the Flying eagles, sad.gif But where else could they have put the IJST. On top of this, Where could PKI replace the Flying Eagles and the Tique's. Yes PKI has alot of space but the rides they have fit into the area they are in. This is my question, Where else in the park could IJST have gone. Also, Where could the Tique's and Flying Eagles be moved to in the park without removing them?

They could always have put a bridge over or a path under the maintanance road like they did for Son of Beast/ Top gun queue.

However i think the chosen location for IJST is a good location, right in the middle of the current park, now only if they wouldve put Top Gun there it probably would've been more popular.

Yeah, they probably could have put it behind FoF, adjacent to the Rosebowl. But it kind of works where it is. Sure they had to remove the Flyers and Tiques, but life will go on. There were a couple other places they could have moved the Flyers at PKI (like the FC platform) - but they didn't. So chances are - even if we got nothing this year, they probably still would have gone.

<<Mod Edit>>

Deleted postings that were insulting to other members. Keep it clean and on topic, people.

So when I said lets all cry about Scooters leaving, that was an insult? People are weak. You might as well delete The Vortex removal topic too.

Insult? laugh.gif

Im with hablo and capitan picard on this. Who cares, it already happened, we went over it in the forums, they didnt listen to our expert opinion on what needed to be done so they made a business decision on their own. I think it wasn't the BEST decision, but it was a good decision all the same, others say it was the worst thing that ever happened blah blah blah. It HAPPENED. Let it go guys.

Anyways the layout is pretty good, right in the middle, I wouldnt want it cramed to the side anyways. I didnt mind them taking out tiques, but the eagles could have went numerous places but did not. And the field by the rose bowl by FoF? Do you realize how close the layouts are for Fof, SOB, AE? Thats a pretty tight layout, alot of maintenance to work around, and one heck of a walk for guests even if they could pull it off

• 2 weeks later...