Racer track & nanocoaster at KI Gear

standbyme

I hope the wood is seperate from the model so i can put it next to my Vortex peice, my arrow dynamics wheel, and my huss breakdance bolt. I wish theyd sell sections of track, supports, bolts, ect. seperate by themselves with a COA, just like they did with Vortex and Son of Beast. That would go perfect in my collection!!

• Like 2

On 7/14/2022 at 12:39 PM, BoddaH1994 said:

I wonder if the nano comes pre-built and presented the way it does in the picture. 

According to someone's favorite reporter at WCPO ;), the nano is assembly required.  And they didn't tag it as Crime like they did The Bat, but as Don't Waste Your Money.

https://www.wcpo.com/money/consumer/dont-waste-your-money/you-can-buy-a-piece-of-kings-islands-racer-roller-coaster

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I wonder if they are completely/forever sold out…or if they just didn’t manufacture/cut all that they could have with the wood that they saved, maybe they were just testing the waters to see how much demand there was.
(The site didn’t mention a particular number of pieces that they were selling.)

Edit: It’s back in stock. 

Edit: Sold out again at the moment.

• standbyme changed the title to Racer track & nanocoaster at KI Gear
  • 3 months later...

So I've been checking the website for these Racer structure pieces to become available again.  Every day it has said "sold out" until today when instead the page gives a 404 not found error.  So seems like they are not being re-stocked.

However, I went to the merchandise website and poked around and found this, which I believe is new.

https://www.kingsislandgear.com/collections/the-racer-collection/products/the-racer-handcrafted-pen-made-with-wood-from-the-racer-roller-coaster

racerpen1_1800x1800.jpg?v=1640791045