What is on your Made to Thrill poster wish list?

BoddaH1994

With the release of the latest Made To Thrill being posted today, it has shown that they aren’t afraid to make posters from the common to the obscure, the modern to the classics. 

I had a fun thought experiment with some friends and wanted to expand if onto here.

What are some obscure park items, events, rides, landmarks, etc that you would like to see made into Made to Thrill posters?

• Like 1

I would really like to see a Viking Fury poster in the future…I think it is a both a classic…and an underrated ride.

I would also like to see a Dodgem…or maybe a compilation of Dodgem, Monster, Scrambler & Shake Rattle & Roll…although that may be too much to get into one poster cohesively. 

• Like 1

@Shaggy I didn’t even think of the eagles!

Here are some of mine:

1. All other sections of the park (I assume that’s coming)

2. Timberwolf (make it look like a concert poster)

3. KI Theater 

4. Fun, Fireworks & Fifty / 50th celebration

5. Haunt / WF

Another direction I feel like they could go is to make faux-advertisement posters. Like:

1. Come see the Flying Wallendas 

2. Kings Island opening Spring 1972

3. Plan your vacation to Rivertown

etc 

• Like 8

Oh, The Rotor...I remember an unfortunate evening riding that after stopping at White Castle before heading to the park. Not my best moment! Ha!

And a  Kenton's Keelboats poster I would buy as soon as it would go on sale. I absolutely loved that ride!

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Shaggy said:

Puppet Tree.  Beastie.  Screamin Demon.  Guilliver's.  Zodiac.  WWC.  KCKC.  Eagles.  Fascination Parlor.

I would love to see a Beastie one with the train coming out of the tunnel if used to have!

Edited by Orion742
Wrong usage of word
  • Like 2

Beastie, Haunt, Winterfest, Soak City, Boomerang Bay, Flying Eagles, Area 72, Oktoberfest, maybe even classic Action Zone. 

I already have the I Street poster, Banshee (before IP), Bat and  Mystic Timbers. Made To Thrill honestly hits it out of the park with every addition they make for the parks. I'm at the point where I have to rotate out posters in my office due to wall space; which is a good problem! 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, homestar92 said:

I think we need a poster of the one, the only #Jonathan.

You young whippersnappers won't know what I'm talking about, but if you're reading this thread, you've seen it even if you don't know that you have.

And if you have seen it, you know that you love it.

I'm old.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, silver2005 said:

Does Starbucks still sell overpriced tea inside the park?  :rolleyes: 

Also, @jcgoble3 (if you're still lurking), you still have that jacket? 

I know @malem is clever with a camera.

For reasons....

I get email notifications of mentions. ;)

Yes, Starbucks does still sell overpriced tea.

I don't recall exactly which jacket it was, but probably it was the GateKeeper jacket, which I still have but the zipper broke, so it's been retired to the trunk of my car to serve as an emergency jacket if I walk into a freezing cold restaurant (Taco Bell, I'm looking at you).

• Haha 2