What is on your Made to Thrill poster wish list?

BoddaH1994

17 minutes ago, IndyGuy4KI said:

I think I remember @jcgoble3hating that the noodle for named #Jonathan. Any new thoughts on the Goble?

Eh, I've moved on, not just from the noodle but soon from amusement parks in general. I don't get any adrenaline rush from coasters anymore so I've moved on to bigger thrills. I just got back home on Saturday from a trip to ACE Adventure Resort in West Virginia where I did whitewater rafting on the Gauley River, mountain biking, ziplining, whitewater kayaking, and some other stuff. I don't plan to renew my season pass as I've only visited the park once this year and probably won't visit again unless my mom wants to go to Winterfest.

• Like 2

On 7/19/2022 at 1:06 PM, BoddaH1994 said:

I wonder if they can use old IPs (I imagine not). I’d love to see the OG Green Slime Zone with the erupting tower.

Might be a really good time to do a Happy Land of Hannah Barbera. Seems The WB Discovery needs money right now. Plus Hannah Hannah Barbera cartoons are not really being used other than Scooby-Doo.