Merch Drop: Preorder Commemorative 50th Eiffel Tower

BoddaH1994

37 minutes ago, Oldschool75 said:

It looks 3D printed. I’m with you. I’ll get some gold filament for my printer. LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m going to buy one. You can borrow it and 3D scan it with your iPhone and try to print it. That would be a cool project! 

1 hour ago, standbyme said:

I like how they tell us how tall the actual tower is at the park…but not how tall the one they are selling is. :blink:

It will be a one-third replica of something LOL....maybe a 1/3 replica of a 1/3 replica of a 1/3 replica of the ride Towers in Tower Gardens.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Now that I know that the tower is metal I placed my preorder. :)

On a side note, I love KIGear and would be lost without it since I am in Illinois. I would miss out on a lot of limited stuff if not for it…but I wish they could fix how the site calculates shipping. If I ordered the tower plus 4 pins together in one shipment, shipping was around $28.00… but if I order the 4 pins separately in one order and the tower in another order shipping comes to a total of under $16.00…that is a big difference! 

• Like 3

13 hours ago, standbyme said:

Now that I know that the tower is metal I placed my preorder. :)

On a side note, I love KIGear and would be lost without it since I am in Illinois. I would miss out on a lot of limited stuff if not for it…but I wish they could fix how the site calculates shipping. If I ordered the tower plus 4 pins together in one shipment, shipping was around $28.00… but if I order the 4 pins separately in one order and the tower in another order shipping comes to a total of under $16.00…that is a big difference! 

That is crazy. I guess it is good to mix n match until you find the best shipping?

• Like 1

I just got the email today that my pre-order has shipped. I wish I had known it was going to be available in the park, or that I thought to wait to see that is was, before I placed my order. I would have waited and got my gold pass discount and saved on shipping on top of that. Oh well. I saw the email about the pre-sale late one night and ordered right then and there. It's the equivalent of a late-night QVC order I guess. :lol:

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, XGatorHead 8904 said:

I just got the email today that my pre-order has shipped. I wish I had known it was going to be available in the park, or that I thought to wait to see that is was, before I placed my order. I would have waited and got my gold pass discount and saved on shipping on top of that. Oh well. I saw the email about the pre-sale late one night and ordered right then and there. It's the equivalent of a late-night QVC order I guess. :lol:

Same here. Lesson learned. When they originally said the preorders sold out I freaked. Lol 

From now on, if they don’t offer a specific online discount like they did with the black sweatshirts then I’m going to have to be patient. 

• Like 2