Blog: 30-day notice: Daily operation ends Aug. 21

BoddaH1994

8 minutes ago, BoddaH1994 said:

Let the Stacked weekends begin!

• Like 1

For me, September weekends at KI are magical. The days are warm and the evenings tepid. The cool air in your face makes a night ride on The Beast just that more exhilarating. At closing time, your walk home in the dusk along the little Europe of International Street and past the synchronized displays of the Royal Fountains reminds you that KI is not just a destination for thill seekers, but more about the cumulation of individual experiences you enjoy during your day at the park.

• Like 7

3 hours ago, NegativeGs said:

For me, September weekends at KI are magical. The days are warm and the evenings tepid. The cool air in your face makes a night ride on The Beast just that more exhilarating. At closing time, your walk home in the dusk along the little Europe of International Street and past the synchronized displays of the Royal Fountains reminds you that KI is not just a destination for thill seekers, but more about the cumulation of individual experiences you enjoy during your day at the park.

Wonderful description!  As Barry Williams says...."Kings Island is YOU!"   I've come to appreciate that concept this season.

• Like 2