PKI Covered in Snow!

Dane

PKIDiana, I'm not sure about all fish, but I know some definitely can survive the frozen water.

I'm not an expert, but from what I understand, any fish that lives around here can survive in the pocket of water that is under the late. It's very unlikely that the entire pond would be frozen from the top to the ground.

On Racer? The trains are currently in stacks of panels, buckets of bolts, and piles of lap bars.

Actually, it could be anywhere in the rehab process by now!

Just put a snow plow on front of the train and clear the track off.

They should add one of those pointy things that they had on the front of trains that were intended to deflect cows. It would probably work for snow too. biggrin.gif

These are gorgeous pics! They remind me of my one of my favorite pics of The Beast under construction in the snow. (It's in one of my many coaster books...can't recall which one.)

I think my favorite is actually #6...the walkway along side of Vortex. The picture feels "silent", if that makes any sense at all. It makes you feel like you're really there.

Imagine riding The Racer covered in snow like that? <G> Talk about no brakes!!

Joel

How did you get those?

I'd imagine he walked around the park with a camera and took pictures, another employee benefit.

The pics were sent to us by Steve Boehmker, who works PR for the park. You may remember him as the creator of the scavanger hunts for The Beastbuzz and Fall Freakout events. He kindly took the time out of his day to walk through the blistering cold to get these pics for all of you to enjoy.