Stolen Bag

gkp

Our bags with car key and wallet of cards stolen near the orion ride yesterday night around 9 PM ET. Reported it to lost found but no luck and also filed a police report. Any advice to find the bag ..any such incidents before? Any help here is really appreciated !!!

updates - we were luck and got our bag back thanks 

Edited by gkp
Closing it
  • Like 1

This happens all the time.  Like daily.  People don't use lockers and then wonder why their stuff was stolen.  But we have even seen stuff stolen from lockers where someone was able to see the code or they fall for the person saying "Hey I just used this locker and it still has over an hour on it if you wanna use it" routine...

Usually what happens is they search thru it and take what they can and throw the remains in the trash.  Some will discard it where the leftovers can be found.

My friend found hers in a trash can in the nearest bathroom to where her stuff was stolen.  But the trash would be long gone now, so unless they ditched it in the landscaping, you probably won't see it again. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, gkp said:

Our bags with car key and wallet of cards stolen near the orion ride yesterday night around 9 PM ET. Reported it to lost found but no luck and also filed a police report. Any advice to find the bag ..any such incidents before? Any help here is really appreciated !!!

If you set it near the entrance portal, it is possible that security or park services took it as loose articles are not allowed to be set there. If security took it, though, it would probably have been turned into lost and found. If you set it near the lockers or anywhere else, it was probably stolen.

• Like 1

Hey all thanks for ur concerns . The security found the bag and was about to return to lost and found . We went today morning to try again ..We explained it to security and got the bag . Except the money all the items were intact . We will be more Careful here after 

Usually happens when people are cheap and don’t rent a locker.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Oldschool75 said:

Usually happens when people are cheap and don’t rent a locker.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It’s not always about cheap the Orion ride has issues all the times .. things went chaos and we had to drop it thete urgentlu just to get our kids back from the line . Don’t just comment with out knowing what happened 

Closing this thanks all

3 hours ago, gkp said:

It’s not always about cheap the Orion ride has issues all the times .. things went chaos and we had to drop it thete urgentlu just to get our kids back from the line . Don’t just comment with out knowing what happened 

Closing this thanks all

Did something happen to Orion when you were at the park? I haven’t heard anything.

On 7/30/2022 at 10:47 PM, Orion742 said:

Did something happen to Orion when you were at the park? I haven’t heard anything.

Yes out of 4 times we went .3 times it had issues . they stopped once and once after standing in line for 40 mins they told no ride today . They don’t have bins to keep bags like other ride and also they won’t allow bags in this ride 

s

On 7/30/2022 at 10:52 PM, disco2000 said:

Did you get back all of your belongings or were things missing?

Except the cash all were there 

On 7/30/2022 at 1:43 PM, FUN&ONLY! said:

If you set it near the entrance portal, it is possible that security or park services took it as loose articles are not allowed to be set there. If security took it, though, it would probably have been turned into lost and found. If you set it near the lockers or anywhere else, it was probably stolen.

It was laying there whole night some one might have took the money and left the bags .. I hearing the kids does this for money 

On 7/30/2022 at 12:19 PM, disco2000 said:

This happens all the time.  Like daily.  People don't use lockers and then wonder why their stuff was stolen.  But we have even seen stuff stolen from lockers where someone was able to see the code or they fall for the person saying "Hey I just used this locker and it still has over an hour on it if you wanna use it" routine...

Usually what happens is they search thru it and take what they can and throw the remains in the trash.  Some will discard it where the leftovers can be found.

My friend found hers in a trash can in the nearest bathroom to where her stuff was stolen.  But the trash would be long gone now, so unless they ditched it in the landscaping, you probably won't see it again. 

Hope you know it’s not just about lockers .. KI says no camera in many places and people steal things from everywhere