More Track Arrives at the Park

TeenageNinja has come back from the dead to send all of you a new Italian Job Stunt Track constrcution update! There is now a lot of track in the parking lot, as well as supports, and other various construction building blocks for this Hollywood-inspired thrill machine. Click here to check out his photos!

Regards,

Ryan

I don't see why anyone would care if your just taking pictures of track in the park. I mean your not hurting anything and its' not like theres a secret of what the roller coaster will be so its not exposing anything. If they really cared about anyone taking pictures of the track they would put it inside the park gates.

They don't care as long as all the photos were taken in the parking lot.

Are you sure about that?

In the state of Ohio, you can't fire someone for no reason. No lawyer in the world would be dumb enough to pursue this, considering, you could just as easily stand out of the road, or in the park and ride, and using a zoom lens take pictures of the track til you are blue in the face. If the track is laying all over PKI's lot, and in plain view, there is nothing they can do, about people taking pictures of it. If it was really that much of a concern, why would you invite people to the park in the middle of winter to see the ride in progress, and why would you not hide the pieces to the ride inside the park? Just some fruit for thought........................

Well sometimes they feel really anal about things.

On that note, why didn't the park fire Dan and Tyson for walking along the fence line and taking CDBB pics last year? Why didn't they send security out to have me and DirtySteve arrested when we did it? Probably because IT'S NOT A BIG DEAL! Now calm youself down and enjoy the updates, don't attack other people for taking the time out of their day to make the PKIC community a little bit richer.

Besides - it doesn't matter if its in plain view or not. The Space Shuttle launch pads are in plain view - yet somehow you are not allowed to walk up to them and take pics of them - you still must stay far away. PKI could still bust you for trespassing. Everyone knows where Area 51 is. And you can take pics from distant mountains, or commercial satellites. But if you cross the magic line - they shoot you dead! ph34r.gif

laugh.gif Looks like Ryan posted his as I was typing mine. tongue.gif

So it is OK to go into the parking lot and look at the track as long as you are at the park doing other stuff? huh.gif

I wouldn't go as far as taking the liberty of saying that it's ok to take pictures. I'm just saying that they've been up for a long time now and to my knowledge, no one has been contacted saying to take then down, not to take more, etc.

Well sometimes they feel really anal about things.

On that note, why didn't the park fire Dan and Tyson for walking along the fence line and taking CDBB pics last year? Why didn't they send security out to have me and DirtySteve arrested when we did it? Probably because IT'S NOT A BIG DEAL! Now calm youself down and enjoy the updates, don't attack other people for taking the time out of their day to make the PKIC community a little bit richer.

They didn't shoot me down when I was above the park.

When your in the sky,

There is no magic line,

So come on and fly,

Everything will be fine.