Will PKI's kids area still be number 1?

thejoker8388

With PC's nickolodeon expansion it will become the largest nick themed area in any park in the country. With this said, do you feel PC will knock its sister park off of the long held throne of best children's area?

When did PKI annouce that it was expanding NC? I didn't read or hear about this?

Have a great day!

Italian Chef

chef.gif

With PC's nickolodeon expansion it will become the largest nick themed area in any park in the country.  With this said, do you feel PC will knock its sister park off of the long held throne of best children's area?

When did PKI annouce that it was expanding NC? I didn't read or hear about this?

Have a great day!

Italian Chef

chef.gif

They didn't say PKI was expanding Nick Central he said PC

I know PKI has won the award for several years now. Who held the award before PKI did? or was it created and PKI won the inagural award for best Children`s Area.

PKI`s kid area is nicer than PC, even with the addition to Carowinds version. I believe that Nick Central at PKI will receive an expansion/renovation in 2006 or 2007.

Of course we will get it again becuase more of the ACERS and other weirdos that vote for that crap visit our park. A perfect example how we were 4th place for best waterpark ride in the golden ticket awards for Taz. Ummm last time i checked there are like a good handfull of the same exact rides at other parks. And even if ours differs a little from other parks, it does not differ from the one at Canadas Wonderland...so if they're the same exact ride (which they are) why did we not tie with Canadas Wonderland on the list...or even better, why was canada's Taz not even on the list???

riddle me that batman.

A perfect example how we were 4th place for best waterpark ride in the golden ticket awards for Taz. Ummm last time i checked there are like a good handfull of the same exact rides at other parks.

If i recall correctly Tazmanian typhoon itself didnt get the reward, it was the model type in general.

Also, Kings Island`s Tasmanian Typhoon is the only Proslide Tornado slide currently in the Paramount chain. Canada`s Wonderland does not have one like TT at Kings Island, they do have a similar style funnel ride, but it put the funnel on its side, more like a toilet, for lack of a better example.

I think I would have to agree with most people saying that PKI will still be number one. I think PC made a huge mistake by not building their SDATHC in the kids area and instead in a different part of the park. If they had built SDATHC in their kids area I think it would be a really close competition.

I after the construction tour yesterday I do think Pcar will give PKI a run for its money!. Remember the award is for the best not the biggest kids area and they take everything into consideration! You can check out the construction pictures HERE. While everything isnt finish its very close to being done and the area will be a real crowd pleaser!

user posted image

^nice pictures. Yes the new kids area does look nice but I'm not sure if it'll beat PKI's, I guess we'll just have to wait and see. I like the picutes of the Happy Days Dinner, now that we know PKI is getting one, I wonder if all the Paramount Parks are getting a Happy Days Dinner along with the smoking ban.

Nice pictures! So sad to see the Eagles at another park other than PKI, but glad that they are receiving a lot of attention in their new home! New paint, and bolts, this ride will surely please thousands of Carolinians in the coming years!

I`m assuming the Happy Days Diner is the next restaraunt to be built at a mojority of the Paramount Parks. Word on the street is that Preston T. Tucker`s Roadside Cafe will become a Happy Days Diner as well in 2005.