Glitch on PKI.com

TheKlockster

Man - I've never seen the likes of this before - and probably will never again! I was looking around the official PKI.com website - and I clicked on "Thrill Rides" under the Attractions drop-down menu. And I got the wierdest result.

It redirected me to some wierd URL that wasn't at PKI - and displayed this image! The only thing I can think of is that they were updating or something... Who knows - but it was REALLY BIZARRE! blink.giflaugh.gif

user posted image

LOL, nice find! even more weard. Go to ride selection! And when looking around I saw test sites for rides that were not at PKI, mabey we found a glitch showing coming year attractions! And a thing for a new hotel. AMERISUITES - DEERFIELD CROSSING may be the name of the new hotel next to the park!

http://pki.paramount.viva-technology.com/

The only glitch is the link itself. More than likely, the programmers were using that as a test page to see if their HTML codeing worked or not. We actually do the same thing when we're launching new sections or versions of PKIC. As a means of "filler" we make up headlines, usually to our own amusement. This would explain why the articles really make no since and the videos linked to them really have nothing to do with anything.

I watched two of the videos. The one for the Krusty Krab is the Borg Assimilator commercial, and the one for its "sequal" is oddly enough an orginizational behavior training video (we actually watched it in my OB class a few days ago!).

Like I said, don't read into it, it's not a breakthrough, it's not top secret info... just a test scheme.

It's just a template that got uploaded to help the menu coding. The random images are just that, random images to help the webmaster/client to see what the page is going to look like. Althow its funny, it truly is nothing but a placeholder.

Oh, I can handle it. And I know who you are. I am just saying - don't worry about it. If there is already a topic like this buried 50,000 posts deep - then who cares. On PKIU they may have had the "Its called a search tool - *****" rule - but this is not PKIU. If there is a duplicate topic - then there is no harm being done by having two. How many "OMFG WHATS YOUR FAVORITE RIDE @ PKI" polls are there?