American Idol

Shman

My roomates were just watching a tape of last weeks American Idol episode and I happened to see something very interesting. After the contestants were split into groups they were shown picking numbers to decide performance order, this is when I thought I saw someone who looked familiar. I watched a little more and they never showed this group performing, but I did catch a few glimpses at this girl who looked familiar. Since they never showed her for more then 2 seconds, and they never stated her name, I decided to go to the American Idol homepage and do a little research to see if it was who I thought it was. That's were I came across a picture from the Cleveland auditions of an African American girl who looks very familiar.

If you go to this site: pictures

Click on Week 3, Tue. 2/1 Look a picture 11 in that set. That is the picture I am talking about.

Doesn't she look like Patty, the female singer from Star Search, and Tuned In from PKI last year!!! I think it is her.

Let's keep an eye out on the next few episode's to see if it is her, and if it is let's see is she makes it to the part where America votes for their favorite Idol....then we can try to make it so a former PKI entertainment singer wins!!!!

• 3 weeks later...
It is Patty.

but shes gone from American Idol now..I don't see how though cuz she was a ton better than alot of the people on AI who got further than her. well shes still my Idol!

SHE'S BACK!!!

I sure hope you're ready to have intelligent conversation.

I said in a different post that I wasn't all obsessed with Tuned In anymore.

I was just supporting Patty, who I thought should have made it further on American Idol.

Well I know all of you hate me (For reasons unknown) but I am back yes, and I don't want people making my time here misrable.