Kings Island Prestige Pass

Stoan

7 minutes ago, disco2000 said:

So either VIP lounge didn't change locations or Adventure Express exit is now next to the restrooms or they are not finished updating the FAQ :P....

Nice to see they eliminated an hour per day from the Lounge schedule...

image.png

I heard the new VIP area is behind Tower Gardens by the RR's right there by Coney BBQ. Not sure until we get there. 

24 minutes ago, RedSummit20 said:

I heard the new VIP area is behind Tower Gardens by the RR's right there by Coney BBQ. Not sure until we get there. 

I have heard that too.  I think it was from the young man that was typically working the Lounge last fall.

6 minutes ago, disco2000 said:

It only makes sense to move the VIP next to the crapper as that is what most people think happened to the Prestige benefits :P

Exactly.  I'm waiting to see a 12 x 12 pop up canopy thrown out on the grass, some lawn chairs (maybe), chips, and a water hose to fill a 3 ounce paper cup (or no cups and just drink out of the hose).

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, chad_1138 said:

Exactly.  I'm waiting to see a 12 x 12 pop up canopy thrown out on the grass, some lawn chairs (maybe), chips, and a water hose to fill a 3 ounce paper cup (or no cups and just drink out of the hose).

Don't forget about yesterday's leftover chili that is going to be thrown on the ground in the middle of the pop up so the prestige holders can eat!  Good thing it's right beside the toilet!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, RedSummit20 said:

Bingo, I've heard it's still in Adventure Port. If my mind serves me correctly, they cleared that area next to the Tower Gardens end of last season. And I've heard they were laying a pad of concrete over there. Could be more outdoor seating for their new restaurant, but if I were a betting man, I'd say that's the new VIP lounge. I think the entrance is going to be next to the Coney Mall Crapper though :P

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, chad_1138 said:

Preferred Parking is active today, and my view right now:

IMG_0769.jpeg

One should note that, as of now, they are having you flash your pass rather than scanning it at Preferred. So for those who have it in a wallet app, you may want to pull it up or have the physical card ready. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, BoddaH1994 said:

One should note that, as of now, they are having you flash your pass rather than scanning it at Preferred. So for those who have it in a wallet app, you may want to pull it up or have the physical card ready. 

If you buy online, what do you do the first visit?  Do you have to have a physical card?

Sorry for double post, but here are the "benefits" flyer at the VIP lounge.

The VIP lounge in Soak City entitles you to.... exclusive seating...no mention of fusion water or snacks....

Saw several times today Prestige holders not having access to the limited exclusive seating in the VIP area...

IMG_5396~2.jpg

2 hours ago, disco2000 said:

Sorry for double post, but here are the "benefits" flyer at the VIP lounge.

The VIP lounge in Soak City entitles you to.... exclusive seating...no mention of fusion water or snacks....

Saw several times today Prestige holders not having access to the limited exclusive seating in the VIP area...

IMG_5396~2.jpg

To be fair, it’s a temporary VIP area and it was a day where Prestige pass holders were very likely to be there. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, BoddaH1994 said:

To be fair, it’s a temporary VIP area and it was a day where Prestige pass holders were very likely to be there. 

True, but what about Soak City VIP only amenity being exclusive seating - are you ok with no fusion water, no TV, no snacks?

Preferred Parking is first-come-first serve. As of 3:00ish on a busy day (Opening Day) which is likely heavy on Prestige Pass. So far, it seems like they will be able to accommodate most crowds. We shall see. I’m sure it’ll be problematic some days. Several dozen spots left so far. 

IMG_5631.jpegIMG_5630.jpeg

12 minutes ago, disco2000 said:

At least the water is presented well and not some generic orange cooler like you see in the ride stations lol

Shhhh, don’t give them any ideas.

But seriously, I like the way they did the snacks.  If they would have done that from the beginning, we might still have bottled drinks.  Would have been a lot less likely if someone had to say, “Excuse me, could you load my bag  with 12 bottles of Coke?”

• Like 1

Exactly.  Let's hope this is a test and they bring back bottled drinks, or at least bottled water.  I am sure many people got prestige for the convenience of a bottled drink with a lid.  Those dinky flimsy cups and cooler water don't cut it for most people.

Or offer a Coke freestyle machine in permanent area.  But I don't see that happening as they need to have guest turnover and not spend a lot of time in there so that there is room for all the prestige passholders lol.

• Like 3

On 4/12/2023 at 12:28 PM, chad_1138 said:

Don't forget about yesterday's leftover chili that is going to be thrown on the ground in the middle of the area!  

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, BeeastFarmer said:

Don't forget about yesterday's leftover chili that is going to be thrown on the ground in the middle of the area!  

Maybe they tried to replace the leftover fruit with leftover chili in the coolers and made the water look even less inviting for consumption lol