Another Fly Over PKI!

Gabriel has been so kind as to send us some more park photos while flying over PKI in his family's plane. There's nothing particularly interesting to report about the progress of the Italian Job Stunt Track but these are still some very beautiful and interesting photos of the park. Thanks Gabriel!

Click here to see the photos!

Regards,

Ryan

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People, the SOB just has tarp over it. The Beast has the same thing. Sorry to say but it's no tunnel!

Looks like a tarp to me, its not as if there arent any tarps ever put over coasters!

The thing is,

Who in their right mind would put a tunnel over the approach to Loop?

It is Most Definitely a Tarp, Believe the kid.

First of all, it is not a tunnel, it is a tarp. Second of all, it is on the bottom of the first drop, not the approach to the loop. Third, what does adding a tunnel have to do with people dying because of the g-forces?

Nice pictures Gabriel. It doesn`t look like the Eiffel Tower has been painted much, other than on its four supports on the bottom.

Also in this PIC

you can see it is a tarp as there is a manlift over in that area and they appear to be working on the loop, I'd say they put the tarp down so they dont get sparks on the wood.

And hypothetically speaking LegendRider lets just say it was a tunnel how would that casue higher g forces? A tunnel doesnt change g-forces.

lol... I can't help but love the debates we have on here. It's like a red alert when something is out of place for more than a second. Was anyone around on PKIU in the 2003 season when they built the Jacob's Ladder near AE and there was this big debate as to whether or not this was going to be the station to the new coaster for 2004?

Is that the area where the Lion Country Safari was?  Is it cars from that?

Yes that is part of the area from the animal safari, and no those are not the cars from it, those are tram cars like the ones you see driving in the parking lot. The park sold the monorail/ cars. Drive down Rt 4 and you can see one on top of the Jungle Jims sign.

And yes Boddah i do remember that.