Another Fly Over PKI!

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The thing is,

Who in their right mind would put a tunnel over the approach to Loop?

That isn't the appoach to the loop. The tarp is over the bottom section of the first drop.

My Bad, i thought it was approach loop, it still wouldnt be the best location, tunnel would be nice, but honestly, not going to happen.

I think Top Gun is the same, although its hard to tell from such a distance. I don't think it was painted though because you think that would have been mentioned during the IJ:ST tour when it was said Face Off was being painted, I don't know why they would keep painting Top Gun a secret.

About the SOB tunnel thing, although its not a tunnel it would make perfect sense for it to have one. I've never understood why it dosen't considering the other two coasters in the family both have tunnels.

omg i look at this photo http://photos.pkicentral.com/displayimage.php?pos=-1620 look at Eiffel Tower then go down to the stage then go over to the right a little then look that area geting cleared omg maybe a new ride

There's no new ride going there, the grass just turns brown in the winter. That's also where the tent for the Fear Fest attraction, Sleepy Hollow was.