Another Fly Over PKI!

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First off, there is no tunnel on SOB ( as I am sure has been pointed out many of times ) and although Top Gun looks blue, they have not painted it and will not paint it back to the original color it was ( red ). Also, I have been inside the park since off-season, and the fountain is still whatever color it was when the season ended, which I believe was a very light blue, which is hard to see from a distance. There are also the following new stands coming to KI: 1) Graeters (sp?) Ice Cream, Chick-fil-A, Happy Days Cafe ( originally Tucker's ), and I believe a Starbucks, but I may be wrong on that. I am going in for instand soon so I will be able to check that out.

Adding to my earlier post, there is also a possibility that Viacom will be selling the Paramount Parks in Ohio and two other states to other people ( yet to be named and also yet to be verified, but Cedar Fair, Disney, Six Flags, and Universal are all names being considered ) just an FYI!!

While most of your post is old news PKIWorker 19, you did offer some new news. I was not aware that PKI would be selling Graeter`s Ice Cream this season. In the past they have sold UDF Ice Cream on International Street. Graeter`s will be another Cincinnati brand that has had national attention that will enter the park. (I believe Oprah? has mentioned that one of her favorite ice creams is Graeters). Also, I had not heard about Chick-Fil-A opening at PKI. I wouldn`t be surprised if a Starbuck`s opened since PKD is getting one this season as well. Also, PKD is getting a Cinnabon, so PKI might be gettting one of those too.

UDF will still be available on International Street. There will be NO Cinnabon, and you'll be upset if you walk in the park expecting there to be a Starbucks. That also is the case if you'll be expecting a bakery.

Bakery is not going away. It is still very much there and will continue to be there for a while. I am not sure if they will encorporate the starbucks with Bakery, but I know that Bakery is staying there. And yes, Graeter's is coming to Kings Island. Also, the Chick-fil-A will be run by CFA people, not Kings Island.