Buying 2023 Gold Pass with installment option. Provide me some insight.

KYCavsFan

So I am planning a visit this Friday, August 19th and was just going to buy daily tickets however with the Gold Pass sale I'm really, really tempted to buy the Gold Passes and just do installments. I have a few questions and maybe someone can give me insight. 

With my down payment and installment agreement the rest of 2022 is included, right? Is there a blackout of wait period? I see there is a free Fast Lane Plus for 2022 included as well. Anyone have any experience using the installment plans for Gold Passes? I live around 2 hours from King's Island but 2 or 3 visits in 2023 and it's paid for itself and the perks seem really, really awesome. Plus it's kind of nice that I can get my visit this Friday for like $100 down payment instead of almost $300 for one day tickets (there are 5 of us). Any help appreciated. Thanks!

• Like 1

For KI’s Gold Pass, the payment plan is super simple. As long as you make your monthly pass payment, your pass will be active from the moment of purchase. If for any reason you miss a payment, your passes would have a block placed on them until the payment issue is rectified. 

As far as blackout days, a Gold Pass will get you into the park on any regular operating day, which includes Haunt and Winterfest. It also gets you the free parking as well!

• Like 1

The renewal site says the Fast Lane is not Valid on Saturdays or Sunday 9/4.  So it will work any day this week except for Saturday.

Enjoy FREE PARKING, exclusive perks, discounts, and more with your 2023 Gold Pass. All Passholders: Enjoy FREE visits the rest of this year and UNLIMITED visits in 2023 at Kings Island. Purchase between 8/11-8/14 and get 1 FREE Fall Fast Lane Plus to be used any one public operating day between 8/11-10/30/22. Excludes Saturdays & Sunday, 9/4.

• Like 2

A pass on a payment plan is valid effective immediately and remains such so long as the payments are made on time.  Buy a pass today on a payment plan and you can use it immediately.

The exclusion for the free FLP is specifically every Saturday, as well as the one Sunday on Labor Day weekend.

• Like 1

spacer.png

So I bought 5 of these. $650 before the processing fee. The Fast Lane Plus freebie is nice regardless of how busy. So I'll be in Cincy from around 5PM Thursday until Sunday. I can pop into the park on Thursday and get our photos taken. 

I wish there was interstate connection from Huntington/Ashland to Cincinnati. The AA is pretty fast all things considered but interstate grade travel would cut off 30 minutes of travel time. Most visits I want hotel accommodations now that I'm older.