Indecent exposure: Cedar Point Ferris wheel

https://fox8.com/news/indecent-exposure-couple-arrested-for-sex-on-cedar-point-ferris-wheel/?utm_source=wjw_app&utm_medium=social&utm_content=share-link

Spoiler

Totally nasty but I still laughed for quite some time.

This story will not help build his stamina self awareness.  And they didn't get in trouble for having their phone out.

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

Just because you can, doesn't mean you should...  Not sure what part of "family ride" we don't understand.

What even is that excuse?  If you're gonna deny it, deny it.  Don't come up with some nonsensical alternative to explain witness statements.

• Like 1

I got a feeling this type of activity may have occurred many times over the years . . not necessarily on the Ferris Wheel.  They just never got caught.

I would think the employees may have had their version of "band camp" sometime over the years.  :o idk, maybe

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I have been told that Disney has similar problems on the Haunted Mansion ride, they have a lot of cameras and speakers to inform guests they can see them.   Most people at least do it in a slightly more private location or in the dark.

Kings Island does have a dark ride…

watch the documentary Class Action Park about Action Park in New Jersey in the late 70's early eighties. Lots of that went on amongst guest and employees. Lots of underage drinking without supervision amongst the high school/college age staff and you can guess what sort of things happened.