Cedar Fair Kings Island!

The-Snapper

See what you started, Ohoo someone shoot me now. Why would Cedar Fair want 3 parks in one state? I know PKI is on the other end of the state. Like I keep saying it's just rumored that they are looking to sell. I will believe it when I see it.

You never know it could happen. Maybe they want 3 parks in one state.

for goodness sake, your talking like it was a headline. PKI is not up for sale and thats final!

your stupid!!! They are looking to sell parks within the year so yeah you dumb one it is true AND go to coasterbuzz.com and find it out foryour self you Piece of Shizzle!

for goodness sake, your talking like it was a headline. PKI is not up for sale and thats final!

your stupid!!! They are looking to sell parks within the year so yeah you dumb one it is true AND go to coasterbuzz.com and find it out foryour self you Piece of Shizzle!

And I am saying this to you, why do you think (And I'm not saying it is not a possablility) Cedar Fair would buy the park.

See what you started, Ohoo someone shoot me now. Why would Cedar Fair want 3 parks in one state? I know PKI is on the other end of the state. Like I keep saying it's just rumored that they are looking to sell. I will believe it when I see it.

Mwuahaha!

We're taking over!

There are other companies that are much bigger than Cedar Fair that are looking to buy as well. Just because there is something rumored does not mean that CF will be the one buying. Could someone close this thread?

Last time I checked, Cedar Fair was the largest that would be willing to buy the parks.

And I am saying this to you, why do you think (And I'm not saying it is not a possablility) Cedar Fair would buy the park.

Why wouldnt they? All three major theme parks in Ohio all owned and operated by Cedar Fair! PKI is 3 1/2 hours from those parks so that doenst matter. PKI is worth a lot of money and had 3.4 million people walk through its gates last year and Cedar Point had 3.2 million. Thats why Cedar Fair would want to buy the park. AND PLEASE Six flags has 3 Major parks in Texas!!! So why could Cedar Fair do it?

And I did see that license plate!

Well Cedar Fair would have been at PKI for one of two reasons.

1.) Look at Delirium, for ideas on maXair.

2.) They are interested in buying the park.

Ben they already knew about maxair by the time they were up here in nov. So the only reason y i think it could be for that reason is to see how our operations team runs the ride ect.

LoL laugh.gif I'll tell ya what if Paramount is selling the chain Six Flags would be a great choice I dont care for CF I love coasters but ah,,,nevermind.

Six Flags cannot afford to buy the parks. And if they did, they would be building rides in the parking lot, and the park would look like hell.

All five parks will be sold together, Cedar Fair won't buy all five. Six Flags can't afford it. Blockbuster is owned by Viacom, it says so in Company History. It is dividson of Paramount Studios, or Entertainment whatever. I don't think we have much to worry about. I think someone in Paramount Studios will buy up the whole Paramount Parks chain in order to keep the advertising. Carowinds and the others are a way of advertising Paramount Movies both new and old. I is basically free advertising. Carowinds gets the rights to use Top Gun for a roller coaster theme, and Paramount Pictures gets to put ads for their new movies in and around the park. That is the way it has always worked since 1993. Besides look at the funding PKI is getting.

I hate to burst your bubble Ben, but I don't see Cedar Fair buying Paramount Parks, I think they lack the funds to make it happen, and it's probably not feasible for them. Buying one park I could see, but they are selling the whole unit, so I don't see your precious Cedar Fair owning the much more original and creative PKI in the future. And if Cedar Fair owned PKI all we'd get is a bunch of coasters that lacked creativity or theming. Go back to a Cedar Point site.

I hate to burst your bubble Ben, but I don't see Cedar Fair buying Paramount Parks, I think they lack the funds to make it happen, and it's probably not feasible for them. Buying one park I could see, but they are selling the whole unit, so I don't see your precious Cedar Fair owning the much more original and creative PKI in the future. And if Cedar Fair owned PKI all we'd get is a bunch of coasters that lacked creativity or theming. Go back to a Cedar Point site.

he can say what he want Ryan! you dont have to be a jerk about it.

Kiss my a** snapper. He's a CP fanboy who'd like nothing more than to be able to say that PKI got bought out by his precious CP. He can say what he wants, but I can too. Also, what the f*ck? I didn't even make fun of him in that post, just of Cedar Fair's additions to their parks. And I told him to go back to a Cedar Fair site, I think someone said that to him before too. Get over it you *****. Cedar Fair's not ending up with PKI unless they pull a billion dollars out of their a**. I don't see it happening.

I will say for the CP fans out there and for political correctness that Cedar Point is an awesome park I wish to visit soon, and I'm sure I will enjoy it immensely. I do feel they are not as creative as PKI in some of their recent additions when compared to Tomb Raider or Italian Job. However, their rides look to be great fun and I look forward to visiting. Wow, political correctness sure is fun.

Kiss my a** snapper. He's a CP fanboy who'd like nothing more than to be able to say that PKI got bought out by his precious CP. He can say what he wants, but I can too. Also, what the f*ck? I didn't even make fun of him in that post, just of Cedar Fair's additions to their parks. And I told him to go back to a Cedar Fair site, I think someone said that to him before too. Get over it you *****. Cedar Fair's not ending up with PKI unless they pull a billion dollars out of their a**. I don't see it happening.

Wow -- calm down, Brandon's just being himself.

Wow -- calm down, Brandon's just being himself.

Haha, I know, I just really like to screw with people, especially when we have differing opinions on something that's not important(otherwise I'll be a respectable person willing to debate and listen to ideas). Don't take what I said personally snapper, or the joke about how you like to get Dominated from your #1 B&M coaster. All just fun & games.