Which is your favorite Paramount Picture at PKI?

italianchef

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Say it yall! TOP GUN Rocks ("I feel the need, for speed!")!

:offtopic: Hey, ya know what would be awesome would be a Mirthmobile Roadster coaster starring Wayne and Garth from Wayne's World! It's my idea! Just look at the sig. I think people would get a kick out of that coaster. Music would be Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen, Ballroom Blitz by Crucial Taunt, Dude Looks Like A Lady by AEROSMITH!, and so on.

Somebody out there?

Edit : Please Dont Double Post Just Edit your last post.

Say it yall! TOP GUN Rocks ("I feel the need, for speed!")!

:offtopic: Hey, ya know what would be awesome would be a Mirthmobile Roadster coaster starring Wayne and Garth from Wayne's World! It's my idea! Just look at the sig. I think people would get a kick out of that coaster. Music would be Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen, Ballroom Blitz by Crucial Taunt, Dude Looks Like A Lady by AEROSMITH!, and so on.

Somebody out there?

Edit : Please Dont Double Post Just Edit your last post.

There's already the "Hurler" at another Paramount Park. Hey, whatever happened to the Murph Mobile in the Paramount Story?

• 3 weeks later...

From what I have heard from a friend that works at PKI she has told me that in the back the mirth or murph mobile in the store-age department she also told me that some the Smurf Figures are in the back near PKIU.

I dunno if thats true? but wanted to let ya guys know.

• 4 weeks later...

Was a tie between Top Gun, Face Off, Days of Thunder, and Forrest Gump but I voted Face off cuz the ride is the best that goes with the good movie. All four were great movies but the roller coaster Face off, beats Top Gun, Bubba Gumps, and Action theatre.