Newlyweds PKI Episode Shown

Dane

When will the show be on? What day and time? I'd like to watch it.

On a side note, I always had the fantasy of getting married at PKI, perhaps on stage at the International Showplace. However, my wife and I got married in The Adams Family house and don't have the money to rent PKI to renew our vows. We're too poor. :(

Have a great day!

Italian Chef

:chef:

It looked like they bought ten balls for the regular distance and ten balls for the three point distance. Nick Lache bricked them all and when Jessica Simpson tried to bounce the ball she hit herself in the jaw. They can sing but they can't play basketball. :cowboy:

It looked like they bought ten balls for the regular distance and ten balls for the three point distance. Nick Lache bricked them all and when Jessica Simpson tried to bounce the ball she hit herself in the jaw. They can sing but they can't play basketball. :cowboy:

LOL, well said. It was on again today [sunday]. I only caught the Drop Zone part and the basketball part. And obviously they gave them free prizes because they're celebrities. I found it hilarious that Jessica couldn't bounce a basketball without hitting herself..Even Britney Spears and other pop singing girls could do that...

• 3 weeks later...

Well... I was there escourting them around the park so I can tell you anything you need to know. I'm surpised no one said they could see me! I'm in some of the shots (from what I understand b/c I still haven't seen it yet! :angry: ).

Anyway, they didn't have to pay for anything, I even got free skyline for lunch that day! They did far more than just play basketball, which Drew and some of the other VIPs were actaully pretty good and made some shots. They rode almost every coaster in the park!

From the little I actually got to talk with the, they were very nice. Jessica isn't anywhere near the dumb blond she is on tv... at least she wasn't in the park. I actually felt sorry for them b/c of all the attention they were getting. We had die hard fans following us all day long and we had people stop what they were doing to stare at them.

boy.... viacom really knows how to market themselves... what a great business move! Use a successful show on MTV (a Viacom network) to promote a paramount park... (for those of you who dont know, viacom is the parent company of parmount) so they were pretty much just shifting their own money around... speding money to shoot at PKI but promoting the park on national television at the same time.... what an amazing strategy!

I'm sorry i missed this.... i mean it looks like it aired like 3 weeks ago! Anyway, i'm sure it will be on again....

Well... I was there escourting them around the park so I can tell you anything you need to know. I'm surpised no one said they could see me! I'm in some of the shots (from what I understand b/c I still haven't seen it yet! :angry: ).

I din't know what you looked like before PKIC day. I new it was you when I saw you, but not from TV.

• 1 month later...